Hey, I'm still a little curious in relation to another question I posted...

Does cannabis bought right from any random seller, dealer, whatever term you want to use, particularly when it appears to have healthy, fluffy buds, have toxins in it that would be vaped off?

I'm only vaping (when I took up vaping a few times for a few months each) at temps of about 345-375, of course using MEDIUM SPEED CONSISTENT DRAWS (not drawing too slow, which as you may know, may overheat). These things are KEY to vaporizing. Drawing too fast, which does the opposite of too slow, is not a problem, contrarily, as it underheats the plant material. I honestly think my lungs felt particularly better when using the fluffier more potent buds.

I find it very reasonable to assume these fluffier buds look like they were raised like just about anyone would grow pot, with care to the plant development and nothing too unusual. The only sure option, like someone said, to just about completely avoid getting any toxins into your lungs when vaping is to grow your own if you can't get medical mj. I would largely prefer this option, it's just the waiting that makes it harder.

I have definitely become a lot healthier after quitting smoking a little while back and only vaping a few times after that.

Thnx