Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there a promo codes for med user's?

Well said BubbleMan Kicks Ass
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrophilic View Post
    Just dropped in to say props, that is the right way to run a business. I won't hesitate to order from you, in fact, I'll seek you out when I need to buy something. Wish more businesses cared this much about their customers.
    Grow what you need and need what you grow. Remember to Treat your Mind Body and Soul.
    Water and Ice will never Explode make the switch to Bubble Hash

FullMeltFrank Guest

congrats!, i too just purchased a bubble-bag kit as well, I was happy to pay the price even without the medical discount. You will undoubtedly be thrilled with the quality of the bags and what they are capable of; pre-historic headies would be in utter disbelief if they saw the amazing product
    Bubbleman has created. the utility of the bags are PRICELESS, literally.

I am really happy this will turn out for you Dr Bubbles.

Default ???

Hey Bubbleman! Does FMG offer a discount to MMJ patinets? Sorry, not trolling for discounts, just curious. I'm assuming not, considering it's just art and not necessarily medical supplies, right?

Truly this is the first time I ever received a discount on a MMJ related purchase. Because I live in the land that time forgot this was the first time I even asked. I was ready to give up till BubbleMan kicked me in the backside and made it clear that the Dr must only list the Diabetes and related issues. Such as severe hand and foot pain due to nerve damage in finger and toes. There is a long list of Diabetes related complications that MMJ has ability to at least slow the onset.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyHighGrade View Post
    Hey Bubbleman! Does FMG offer a discount to MMJ patinets? Sorry, not trolling for discounts, just curious. I'm assuming not, considering it's just art and not necessarily medical supplies, right?
    Grow what you need and need what you grow. Remember to Treat your Mind Body and Soul.

Just got done with some hard times. First thing I did was place my order for One Gallon 4 bags set. FreshHeadies got me hooked up with my discount after talking with BubbleMan. Now all I have to do is nurse what I have till I get my order. Thats ok as I look at three ozs of sweet leaf I have saved in the freezer. Jack The Ripper Bubble sounds great to me.

Thanks BubbleMan

Respect Bubs. That was what I was gonna say. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.