Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Toros in stock San Diego Head Shop!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Toros in stock San Diego Head Shop!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey fmb. San Diego has finally got their hands on some high end glass. That's right I just went to Funky Munky in Pb in San Diego on garnett avenue and they had Toros. Apparently they aquired the liscense 3 weeks ago. in stock were ther Circ/ Circ designs, disk/13, 7/13 as well as just the fixed 7. One bummer, outrageously over priced they wanted $950 for the 7/13 i was appalled. So yeah San diego is at least reppin toros now but still way cali priced.- James

Letting homies know in the glass game- james

That is good to know jpa, what is a circ/circ there?

I honestly walked out right when i saw the price of the 7/13. i believe the price was 850 for the circ/circ tho but still, Screw Funky Munkey and their markups.

im sure you could haggle
    those are sticker prices

Im sure you could work out a better price, Especially if ya kicked down a lil piece lol>>>Everyone cuts there own deals in life hehehe>>>Keep in mind them lil ma and pa type gimmicks need to make a buck also, how else would they besides mark em up and stick it to ya.

Quote Originally Posted by jpa420 View Post
    Hey fmb. San Diego has finally got their hands on some high end glass. That's right I just went to Funky Munky in Pb in San Diego on garnett avenue and they had Toros. Apparently they aquired the liscense 3 weeks ago. in stock were ther Circ/ Circ designs, disk/13, 7/13 as well as just the fixed 7. One bummer, outrageously over priced they wanted $950 for the 7/13 i was appalled. So yeah San diego is at least reppin toros now but still way cali priced.- James

Letting homies know in the glass game- james
    640 at h2h with a 15% discount for a 7to 13! man thats a crazy high price but its part of the glass world some shops r better then others. but they might pull that whole sticker high, then when they take 200 off you think your getting a crazy good deal but its just the average price for a 7 to 13. i still havent seen a shop compette with h2h in toro prices.
    Last edited by ToRo Head; 01-06-2010 at 07:17 AM.
    Glass By:
    Ak
    DePPe
    Devol
    George From Bern Glass
    HoPPs
    Jason Lee
    RooR.DE
    ToRo

Saw Dread say this in a thread and loved it!

"theres no "janky" toros just "janky" owners"

no man the guy told me straight up strict pricing. He also threw in that they could mark them up even more.- james

Ahhh I was right when I posted another head shop had toros!!! I knew they would be overpriced. If you really want a toro then take a lil trip up to LA and hit up dementia, its the best idea imho.

yeah man for sure, il hit that up one day, but onli e for toro is the way to go really
    Last edited by jpa420; 01-06-2010 at 08:06 AM.

actually the best place to go with a toro is not to buy one if you are in cali and just get an SG