Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Toros in stock San Diego Head Shop!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I am driving to Cali I'm going to stop in LA before I get to SB and visit dementia.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

oh and funky monkey is terrible, the other "high end" tubes they have were like some worked ZOBs LOL

Greatfulfish is right, they got the Toros next to the Illadelphs but yeah they really got ZOBS. I aint hating on zob tho, decent econo perc bongs.- james

Quote Originally Posted by GratefulPhish View Post
    actually the best place to go with a toro is not to buy one if you are in cali and just get an SG
    ^^^ the price for sg's is getting pretty redic these days imho, and i live in cali. where do you get your sg's? his site? the site is pretty expensive if you ask me. I know a couple shops back east that will ship me toros for low 5's. Not bashing SG, I love them, just getting harder and harder for me to afford.

yeah you get it from his site, and they usually dont cost more really unless you are going for a pillar

San diego glass scene sucks,They dont appreciate the art like the northwest or the eastcoast.But la has some great shops.

Quote Originally Posted by BigManNew View Post
    When I am driving to Cali I'm going to stop in LA before I get to SB and visit dementia.
    looks like you'll be passing right through. you should stop by for a sesh. PM me if you're down.

Quote Originally Posted by crondo619 View Post
    San diego glass scene sucks,They dont appreciate the art like the northwest or the eastcoast.But la has some great shops.

not all of SD sucks, there are a few good places like glassworks

^^^^ only been to glassworks once. it was in late august I believe, septemberish. I got a grip of sick royal pushes and pinches. They had a pretty on point 'heady' case as far as so cal goes. Some nice JAG pieces and some other nice work.

Hook it up bro...LOL! Id love to blow some glass for some shops down there.. Havnt yet... Youd think I had some connections being born and raised half my life down there but, nope,none that I can think of sell any glass?