Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: BHO question

at least he admitted his fault .. lol

I was kidding Dubbstep. . . . I never do blow.
    Respect gets respect.

So was i, blow is bad stuff
    I be on yo head like my name's New Era

This is a site for bubblehash extracted using a water method. This isnt a site to ask questions about BHO IM surpised the mods have been free about you asking this even though the thread got off track. Try another forum with more variety to find your answer.
    The only problem with slinger is choosing which of his sick stencils you want first; problem solved when you get one with all of them, huh ja?

....yupppppppppp

I've learned a lot from Bubbleman....He's of the belief that censorship is wrong...I've battled with this myself, wanting to close threads about other companies bags, or BHO....While this site in no way condones making or smoking oil....Threads like this may help sway someone from using bho....now there is a limit....The other thing i learned is there is absoutlly no such thing as a "clean" bho....when Butane evaporates it leaves behind a chemical call mercaptin(sp)....I've seen BHO tested at 89% thc....while some are amazed at this number. I simply ask whats in the other 11%? Cuz in Bubble or Drysift its not gonna kill you

Ive never heard of anyone dying from consuming bho, and there are tens of thousands consuming it, according to the membership of other sites. If you guys are gonna debate things, facts are the only tools necessary.

Hey guys wouldn't it be easier to answer the kids question, then to polity inform him of the purpose of the site(to spread the word of PURE hash)

Not to climb up on your high horses and act like your shit dont stink.

Come on people humble yourselves, you are no better than anyone else, it dont matter if you smoke full melt every day and grow 100 different strains, you are not the end all be all of information.

We all have alot to learn FROM EACH OTHER, so pull you head out your asses and,

take a lesson from your weed and ---BE KIND---

now to answer the question without being a dick

an easy way to do it would be to warm the dish by placing it in another dish with hot water to loosen the hash from the glass.

then to use razor or personally a paint knife works great to scrape it up.

If it is to difficult it would not hurt to add some iso or clear clear ethyl alcohol to help scrape it into a corner.

but if you really want the tastiest hash then solvent extractions are not the way to go.

P.S. ethyl mercaptans is not added to all brands of butane.

Check the M.S.D.S. for information regarding the chemical makeup of your brand.

ya i ultimately just warmed my glass container for a little bit and scraped up all my earl, thanks for the answers. info on mercaptin, and comedy, stay up FMB

no prob khanold2
    Respect gets respect.

So whats up with people calling it "EARL"

Some kid i met was selling this shit called "earl"

He said it was bubblehash but it had like a reddish hue to it and tasted like perfume a bit, gross, totally melted, but was totally weird