Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: BHO question

earl might be a BHO/bubble mix.
    Respect gets respect.

i almost died from smoking bho everyday for 5 months.....then i went to bubbleman with a batch of weed and asked him to show me how to make bubble, and he gladly did....never again will i ever make or smoke bho!
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

I believe the term 'earl' developed in the medical scene in the san fernando valley. When the AG passed the ban on solvent extracted concentrates, people began calling 'ear wax' earl. I saw it as a way to keep bho on the menu. However, it could also just be some super cool trendy valley slang like 'odge', but ya, means ear wax.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyHighGrade View Post
    I believe the term 'earl' developed in the medical scene in the san fernando valley. When the AG passed the ban on solvent extracted concentrates, people began calling 'ear wax' earl. I saw it as a way to keep bho on the menu. However, it could also just be some super cool trendy valley slang like 'odge', but ya, means ear wax.
    iono lol everyone on tokecity calls it earl, seems weird to me why not just call it oil @___@

just so yall know, mercaptin is the scent to give odor to odorless natural gasses, and is naturally contained in the human brain and body as is, im sure as can be that theres no way it leaves behind 11% of that smelly shit, especially if you whip up your budder, and use triple refined or better butane without fillers..

yes, obviously bubble hash is the purest way to go, but we should still be able to talk about other forms of hash.. i myself enjoy a nice little bho run every now and then..

Well.. you are free to discuss it obviously there is a thread on here for months now...
    However that being said... we dont promote it here.. as we believe it gives cannabis a bad name.
    My friend INdra was the first to release the butane method online years ago thru erowid and i can tell you today he is NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT.
    Many have blown themselves up and burned themselves to a point where they will never recover physically. Thats not even counting the sheer amount of health ramifications people who smoke oil chronicaly may see in the future.

oh and for clarification bho is NOT hash.. it is OIL.... check rob clarke's book hashish for a reference on their difference's.

peace
    Bubble man

lol you guys are funny

almost died.....

way too many people have no idea what they are doing when it comes to making oil. way too many people are blowing themselves up (giving it a bad name) and way to many people are smoking underpurged nastiness.

everyone here will admit that water washes away some of the valuable essential oils that make smoking a more unique experience among variety of strain. butane doesnt do this, infact it captures almost all of them.

now dont flame me...i love FMB much more than any BHO. but any day of the week, you are more likely to get an incredible product from butane than ice and water. especially when running small amounts. i.e it would be damn near retarded to run 7 grams in a set of bags, while that is the average size run for me with BHO, yielding me around a gram of amazing product.

when bho is properly purged, made with buds and close trim, and smoked off of a proper device such as dome or ti pad....it is a true representation of flavor. every herb i have extracted, the bho tastes exactly as the fresh herb smells! there is no smoky flavor

again please dont hate...as i do love bubble more than bho. i just believe bho has its place (for people that run small amounts)

yah Id like to get a little more information on people who have had health problems from smoking BHO. im not calling you a liar but come on... almost died???

i can see almost dying from severely underpurged bho for over 5 months....which is sad because many people smoke this SHIT

btw...i am pretty sure earl just came from saying oil in like a slow accent when your super oiled up...kind of in a drawl....some earrl

butane hash oil hasn't been around very long in terms of cannabis use...back in the day they would use grain alcohol...so its still way to early to see long term health effects...on an ancetodotal note, i used to only smoke BHO...i purged for 5 days...in the sun...huge pyrex dish....i constantly had heart burn and a cough....2000 came and i met bubbleman and got a set of bags....made hash(wasn't fmcd by any stretch of the imgainiation)...but it was a new toy so i kept only smoke hash....lo and behold heart burn went away....being the dummy i was, i didn't put two and two together, so started smoking oil again...heart burn came back....ran out of oil, went back to hash/grass and heart burn went away