Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: BHO question

Neat story. When comparing smoking oil to smoking herb, I have noticed that my lungs don't feel so phlegmy and I don't cough as often when I smoke oil. I can take a small toke and its equal to a huge bong hit and I don't feel like smoking again for hours, sometimes even the rest of the day. But Im sure some fmcd could also be utilized that way. Ive tried full melt that left me absolutely stoned for the remainder of my afternoon.
    Last edited by jBUCKS420; 01-10-2010 at 08:26 PM.

There was a dude around here for sometime named Earl and he was the maker of some of the nicest product anywhere at the time. After a time his product was referred to as Earl. Red oil so hard you had to dig it out of the jar with a metal poker. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

i just want to go on a limb and say....

seems like a lot of you long time hash only smokers havent tried bho for many years

it has come a long way. i bet if some of you guys tried some really nice oil...youd be in for a nice surprise.

Long as they are made with solvents I will stick with the solvent I like, water. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

no offense hash but the cats talking here more likely than not have made more oil than you've ever seen....if you looked at my post...you saw i purged for 5 days!!!!! how many oil smokers do you know purge for more than a cpl hours......

lmao FMB ur too funny !! let these rookies know the deal

Quote Originally Posted by fullmeltbubble View Post
    no offense hash but the cats talking here more likely than not have made more oil than you've ever seen....if you looked at my post...you saw i purged for 5 days!!!!! how many oil smokers do you know purge for more than a cpl hours......

the person that taught me how to make oil safely purges for 2 WEEKS. i still do not think his oil is purged as well as mine, for the simple fact that he does not keep it over a heated surface.. the heat of the sun is simply not enough to create a viscous liquid in which the butane bubbles can freely escape. his oil always has a more generic taste that i cant identify, which ive always blamed on the butane. his shit makes me hack and cough way more too (in a bad way) i may have not seen as much oil as some of you have made, but id be willing to garuntee ive made more properly extracted bho than youve seen properly extracted.

and again sorry i am not trying to offent ANYONE. just have good discussion
    bubble on!!!

(you will actually see me in the other forums where BHO is accepted ragging on BHO and pushing bubble so....)

but id be willing to garuntee ive made more properly extracted bho than youve seen properly extracted.
    properly extracted bho would be made using lab supplies joeshmoe doesn't have nor can get.....and even using the word proper and butane is a scary pairing....trust me there's a lot of sites that you can go oil nuts on....is it really to much to ask for one safe refuge? Until you've seen someone with 3rd degree burns on 90% of their body from making oil.....

that's plain ridiculous. If I got stoned enough, I would fucking drown in a garbage can full of water making bubble. Risks are what you make of them

I thought this was a bubblehash site?????

I love comin on here and seeing people talking about BHO. This is a site for bubblehash. Respect the B-man and don't bring it up.

It ain't fullmeltoil.com is it????
    "For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul." Matthew

Did you hear about the rose that grew
    from a crack in the concrete?
    Proving nature's law is wrong it
    learned to walk with out having feet.
    Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams,
    it learned to breathe fresh air.
    Long live the rose that grew from concrete
    when no one else ever cared. - Tupac Shakur