Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please Keep a Look Out Guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Vitaherb View Post
    I don't get it. With jewelry store alarms, the Po are there within two minutes
    it ain't exactly a jewerly store now is it!
    sucks it happens,(way to much of this goin on) but do u really think the popo cares?............................................ ...........................
    do you think its like one big crime syndicate trying to steal all of the worlds headies glass?
    Last edited by endoklino; 01-10-2010 at 07:32 AM.

How the fuck did they get away with this? Did the new shop have no alarm? I don't get it. With jewelry store alarms, the Po are there within two minutes
    a response to you to answer your question ⤵

Quote Originally Posted by HeadyGlass.COM View Post
    Yea guys we have $50k in camera, pan tilts, motion sensors, alarms, and even had smoke screens too. The thing is nothing.... NOTHING does good when your in and out in 1 minute. Unfortunately, they covered their faces and didnt leave anything to figure it out. Oh well...

Something needs to change then, whether it's storage, security, something.

I've followed Heady. Great company, but if they think "letting everyone know" they got robbed is going to halt the future presence of gettin' jacked-- they're wrong. Obviously there's not much you can do in their case now that the thief(s) gone, but asking for help this early on the internet shows incompetence IMO.

Edit: Aww they got the Itza?!?!?!?!?!

Something needs to change then, whether it's storage, security, something.

I've followed Heady. Great company, but if they think "letting everyone know" they got robbed is going to halt the future presence of gettin' jacked-- they're wrong. Obviously there's not much you can do in their case now that the thief(s) gone, but asking for help this early on the internet shows incompetence IMO.

Edit: Aww they got the Itza?!?!?!?!?!
    Lol? They were giving everyone a heads up so if someone tries to sell one of these pieces we'll know it's stolen and know who to contact... wow..
    They're gonna get me sooner or later, let's just hope it's later. -GG Allin

Quote Originally Posted by 6et1n7ouch View Post
    Lol? They were giving everyone a heads up so if someone tries to sell one of these pieces we'll know it's stolen and know who to contact... wow..

Obviously. I just don't think it was smart to immediately go to the internet.
    Last edited by Vitaherb; 01-10-2010 at 08:23 PM.

wow im really sorry to hear this, everyone over at HG is maad legit. hope you guys find the people who did this!
    Glass BY: StoneGlassWorks,,RooR.us,,Trikky,,AK/Bigfoot,,ElHefe,,KennaROO,,Pakoh/Ace,,TheRev,,FREEEK,,JB/Sarah..Ti.by.Kabley

Anyone know what happend with this story?
    ~WW

"Folks who have no vices have very few virtues."
    -Abe Lincoln