Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please Keep a Look Out Guys!

I hope they try to sell to a proper glass collector that recognizes and reports.

they'll get caught. always do. it's just a matter of playing the waiting game.
    Glass by: Bob Dobalina, Boxfan, GravLabs, G-Spot, Phire, RooR, Stone GlassWorks, Wicked Sands ft Luke Wilson, Zob, Zong! and various local artists.

Exactly. The more people that know the better chance HeadyGlass has of catching these Douches! Death to Thieves!
    I <3 Headies.
    Glass From..Kennaroo~Itza~SalT

So the new shop already got broken into? F'ing Thieves.

You know the peps that did it have knowledge of glass after seeing what was took. so i dont know i think mayb they r part of glass site like this. cause pieaces like that cant just be sold to the random pot head ya know. im sure over time theyll be caught im sure that they have been in the shop b4 cause they knew what to go for it seems. or the website wasss their way of knowing what to take.

good luck on finding these guys. my eyes r watching will gets these jerkoffs.
    Glass By:
    Ak
    DePPe
    Devol
    George From Bern Glass
    HoPPs
    Jason Lee
    RooR.DE
    ToRo

Saw Dread say this in a thread and loved it!

"theres no "janky" toros just "janky" owners"

I am sorry to hear that, I hope they get what we all is coming to them and the glass finds its way back soon.
    Respect gets respect.

lowsalary, thats very kind of you to post this for HG on this site.. Its unfortunate when hard working people that dont deserve something like that happens, especially right after they just got the new gallery open, just messed up. I will be keeping my eyes open for the stolen pieces on the sites i visit.
    SG Sovereignty . TORO . Eric Anders . HOPS . Pakoh . Stone GlassWorks . El Hefe . RooR.DE . Hedman Headies . OPAS . Eric Ross . AK . Kennaroo . Freeek . Sling/Snic . Vertigo Glass . Salt . Royal . Frito . Mer . Morgan . DOSA Glass . Steve Bates . ReBel Glass . Local Artists

-mabud
    NOTE: I Do Not Sell Glass on IOFFER, if you see my pics/glass on there, please DO NOT buy anything. It is a scammer.

damn hate theives ill keeps my eyes open
    Paypal Verified
    smoke dank!

How the fuck did they get away with this? Did the new shop have no alarm? I don't get it. With jewelry store alarms, the Po are there within two minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Vitaherb View Post
    How the fuck did they get away with this? Did the new shop have no alarm? I don't get it. With jewelry store alarms, the Po are there within two minutes
    ive read they have a high coast security system. but they had their faces covered and were in an out in a minute.
    Glass By:
    Ak
    DePPe
    Devol
    George From Bern Glass
    HoPPs
    Jason Lee
    RooR.DE
    ToRo

Saw Dread say this in a thread and loved it!

"theres no "janky" toros just "janky" owners"