Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: head shops in central fl

Default Let me introduce myself...

Hello FMB people : )

I am the owner of LB in FL and pride myself in how my store operates, so your feedback is very important. As for prices, I make sure that we have the lowest prices out of all the competing shops in our market. If there is a product that is cheaper somewhere else, our customers usually let us know and we beat the price by 10 %. Not only that, I automatically reduce the sticker price in the store to compete with the cheaper price that was found elsewhere.

The internet sites are able to sell things cheaper because they do not have the same overhead as a retail store. But even with that, most people can tell you that we have been beating the internet prices as well, and now by giving a 10% discount on top of that.

Apg, I am sorry about your experience and would like to know whom the employee was to make sure that it will not happen again. We have a real heavy flow of traffic that are on forums like FMB and TC, and customers are always giving us positive feedback. I want to make sure you get the same if come back. As for our chillums, most of them are inside out, heavily fumed, with colored stringers in them that we sell from 19.99 to 21.99. I haven't seen anyone around that's cheaper. If it is an artist made chillum, you can be sure that it will be priced almost identical if not identical to the rest of the shops in the country who able to obtain this caliber of glass. We don't have a big mark up on heady glass. Either way, contact me via email so I can try and correct your situation right away. I am sure I can figure something out for you.

Regardless, come on in and have yourself a browse for yourself if you haven't been in yet. Guaranty you will feel like a kid in a candy store and keep coming back for more!!

Thanks to all of you guys who have been supporting us in Miami.

Laughing Buddha

PS... If you have any questions about our product or concerns, please feel free to contact me directly at [email protected], myspace.com/laughwithbuddha, or facebook.com/laughwithbuddha.

25% OFF when you mention FMB !

oh man 25% off, ill see you soon.