Quote Originally Posted by kushkommander View Post
haha YBG doesnt need to respond to win that arguement

and FYI there has been lots of new glass on FMG, just within the past few days they got a whole line of Nate D swiss perc tubes, I know they got some more toro in too....

once again....THIS site has nothing to do with glass, except maybe the occasional glass appreciation thread.

fullmeltbubble - hash
fullmeltglass - glass

got it?
Well he lost the arguement....thats easy enough to see....he doesnt have an arguement because im 100% correct....

So theres been a couple of updates on fmg but its been a bit overdue IMO....

Once again...This site DID have something to do with glass when the market was upp..and i loved the market..as did all the 100s of people who left the forum after it didnt return...

So your wrong too...

As for the hash part of the site..it IS very informative and filled with useful tid-bits...but i just miss the old community on here

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleman View Post
Well my two cents are this....

The glass market here became uncontrollable and beyond sketchy.. alot of our memembers were getting RIPPED OFF>..

So we closed it...

FMG is a totaly different situatuation.... I had to change shipping agents that i was using.. and this was much more of a nightmare than previously thought.

After several months and some extremly generous help by Drbudgreengenes.. i have finaly started to aquire more glass.. and get the site up and running again... ( www.fullmeltglass.com) with a fresh batch of Swiss percs.. some toro.. and Migrant on the way... we are still going to do our best to give you guys some quality glass.

Now.. with that said... off to chat for a bubble toke

Bubble man
Bubble man i have the utmost respect for you and i understand your doing your best...

I just miss the market..and i gave some of my opinions about it..

Quote Originally Posted by YukonBikerGuy View Post
Ya he just aint worth my breath...
Yet you took the time to type out that response right?

No you were wrong...so thats why there isnt a response