Thread: Place to buy glass

Threaded View

I'll second shivadas. I don't think it's lame, show me another site with Sheepdawg, Mark, Clinton and Banjo. I've got a couple small things from them as well as a nice grommet tube that I need a gong female blown on.
    Aqualab is good too, I've done business with them a few times.
    I've heard alot of complaints about chunkyglasspipes, since they buy in wholesale and ship out "similar" items, not always the ones pictured(I ordered some cheap stuff from them for a camping trip and as some gifts.
    Chicokush is good and has nice stuff, but I had a terrible experience with them and probably won't go back(I was told the item was shipped and i was a "dirty jew" for trying to rip him off, about two weeks later I got a load of emails saying they had found the package and the person who was supposed to send it out kept it, blah blah blah. Supposedly this was someone helping them run the shop, but they are no longer with them).
    Shinobi and smg are both great, and run by very nice people. I wouldn't hesitate to go to either of them again

Oh, feedyourfire.net , Devol's site.

and gongslide.com , the rarely updated Revere glass site.

Puffnpassglass.com, run by Sasha Hess

Kravinglass.com, he's got some sick stuff, I really like his slime work.

and I hate to be the one to nitpick, but glassmonkey, how did you use to buy glass here if you joined after the closing?VV

Quote Originally Posted by glassmonkey View Post
    i used to buy glass on here, what happened to the for sale section, that used to be under glass flow?

sorry for the noobish question
    Last edited by Freebird17; 01-16-2010 at 12:15 AM.
    They're gonna get me sooner or later, let's just hope it's later. -GG Allin