Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Place to buy glass

Quote Originally Posted by 6et1n7ouch View Post
    I went back and had a couple more transactions(even though I said I wouldn't) and since the ebay store closed things seem alot more solid. I no longer feel like I'm talking to a different person each time I ask about something, and receive responses now. I wouldn't say it's the
    best glass on the net, but they're getting somewhere.

also, did gotkrunk actually shut down or is it private or something now?
    There is trouble on Krunk hill.

To my understanding, the guy who ran gotkrunk for AK has stolen a big chunk of stuff and has skipped town on them. Took shirts, glass, money for unshipped orders, food money, as well as even disconnecting phones and internet.

Hopefully everyone on krunk hill can work this out and JB can answer for all the shit he's done.
    Glass by: SG Sovereignty, Toro, US Tubes, Headpeace Glassworks (trikky), SSFG, SSFG/Pilgrim, Luke Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by 6et1n7ouch View Post
    I went back and had a couple more transactions(even though I said I wouldn't) and since the ebay store closed things seem alot more solid. I no longer feel like I'm talking to a different person each time I ask about something, and receive responses now. I wouldn't say it's the
    best glass on the net, but they're getting somewhere.
    my issue is more with him calling someone a dirty jew than anything else.
    Last edited by Georgia O'Queef; 04-05-2010 at 08:29 PM.
    Glass By: Roor.US, Illadelph, Roor.de, Frito, Kurt B

Quote Originally Posted by ShatterWulf View Post

To my understanding, the guy who ran gotkrunk for AK has stolen a big chunk of stuff and has skipped town on them. Took shirts, glass, money for unshipped orders, food money, as well as even disconnecting phones and internet.

Hopefully everyone on krunk hill can work this out and JB can answer for all the shit he's done.
    wow.....................

Quote Originally Posted by ShatterWulf View Post

well aint that some shit... fucking glass community seems to be getting infiltrated by these little fuckers

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    well aint that some shit... fucking glass community seems to be getting infiltrated by these little fuckers
    They tend to swarm around the big piles of cash. I can't even imagine what the full cash inflow is for the whole krunk community.
    Glass by: SG Sovereignty, Toro, US Tubes, Headpeace Glassworks (trikky), SSFG, SSFG/Pilgrim, Luke Wilson

Not to think lowly upon AK and his crew, but if other blowers are good comparison, they're making a living wage, nothing extravagant or over-the-top.

That said, it still saddens me that this trust-based community is being given black eye after black eye. It only makes everything that much harder to do, even with items that are 100% legitimate.

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    Not to think lowly upon AK and his crew, but if other blowers are good comparison, they're making a living wage, nothing extravagant or over-the-top.

That said, it still saddens me that this trust-based community is being given black eye after black eye. It only makes everything that much harder to do, even with items that are 100% legitimate.
    I know that glassblowers themselves don't make much money; but there is tons of money to be made in selling AK glass, especially if you are a friend of AK, thus can get it really cheap; no doubt JB has made off with a nice sized chunk of cash.

back on topic...there's a new site that just opened call boromarket.com

it requires a small subscription fee but with 200 members and growing...its likely the next big glass market...and safe too. worth a subscription for sure..

Hey why dont you just Bring back the glass market?

You guys act like im such an asshole for asking for the market back but if you havent noticed...the website is pretty much abandoned by all the other people...who like me came here SPECIFICALLY for the glass markettt...

Dont get me wrong i love bubblehash and everything....But your website is obviously flopping now without the market to fuel people coming back...

"o0o00 this is a site for hash, the market was just a bonus"

Well congrats because you had a flourishing forum with tons of people and new members....and now its a ghost town in here...

so good job sticking by the hash...but your website is shot now...

RIP FMB you will be missed....

and if you try to sayyy o0o0o well Fullmeltglass has glass...well i got news for you buddy...Fullmeltglass hasnt been updated in months...

and i had hopes for that website too...

all down the drain...

But i guess i was tricked into thinking it would return....

Default wah wah wah

^^^^^^^^

http://www.youtube.com/user/justinti.../9/DksSPZTZES0

sorry, not savvy enough to post in thread.