Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Place to buy glass

Quote Originally Posted by LuketheSifter View Post
    Hey why dont you just Bring back the glass market? NO

You guys act like im such an asshole for asking for the market back but if you havent noticed...the website is pretty much abandoned by all the other people...who like me came here SPECIFICALLY for the glass markettt... LMAO flopped? I think not. Abandoned by the glass only crowd perhaps, no huge loss. You being an asshole?... yet to be determined, lol.

Dont get me wrong i love bubblehash and everything....But your website is obviously flopping now without the market to fuel people coming back... Its not flopping.

"o0o00 this is a site for hash, the market was just a bonus" Yes, it is, and it was

Well congrats because you had a flourishing forum with tons of people and new members....and now its a ghost town in here... Its still a flourishing forum, and new members join daily regardless of your faulty perceptions. No its not a ghost town, but if you feel that way..... shoo fly.....

so good job sticking by the hash...but your website is shot now... LMAO, no its not

RIP FMB you will be missed.... By you maybe, the rest of us who use and appreciate this site feel differently... shoo fly....

and if you try to sayyy o0o0o well Fullmeltglass has glass...well i got news for you buddy...Fullmeltglass hasnt been updated in months...

and i had hopes for that website too...

all down the drain...

But i guess i was tricked into thinking it would return....
    Nobody (admins or moderators) ever said the glass market would return.
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

just wanted to add out of the websites at the top of this thread that kravinglass.com or whatever is the best one for me. really love their style. peace and smoke.

Yes Yukon when the glass market was taken down it was said it COULD return....i understand COULD is a big leap but it made a bunch of people believe it WOULD return...

As for all your ranting about how the site it flourishing.....come on...

when the market was up threads we constantly chatted in..new threads daily...ALOT of peoople to chat with...

now its a ghost town in here...i barely see threads get new posts often...Threads go months without being posted in and it just makes the converstations bad...

Alright Yukon you can proceed with your delusions of a HUGE FORUM that doesnt exist...but its NOTHING compared to the traffic that used to be on FMB when the market was up...

so please try to argue that...

^Real talk.

I used to check this site a few times daily, now it's once if lucky. I learned some about hash here, and I appreciate that, but the forum really went to shit when you closed the glass market. Can you say mass migration to TK?

RIP FMB.
    Proud Bubble Bags owner!

HONESTLY....no one cares

have fun at tk
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Will do buddy.
    Proud Bubble Bags owner!

and nothing from yukon.......

so i won that arguement...

you guys should work on the site again...it seems like everyone just gave up...
    FMG hasnt had new glass in months....maybe get some new orders in to keep this site alive...

Quote Originally Posted by LuketheSifter View Post
    and nothing from yukon.......

so i won that arguement...

you guys should work on the site again...it seems like everyone just gave up...
    FMG hasnt had new glass in months....maybe get some new orders in to keep this site alive...

haha YBG doesnt need to respond to win that arguement

and FYI there has been lots of new glass on FMG, just within the past few days they got a whole line of Nate D swiss perc tubes, I know they got some more toro in too....

once again....THIS site has nothing to do with glass, except maybe the occasional glass appreciation thread.

fullmeltbubble - hash
    fullmeltglass - glass

got it?
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Well my two cents are this....

The glass market here became uncontrollable and beyond sketchy.. alot of our memembers were getting RIPPED OFF>..

So we closed it...

FMG is a totaly different situatuation.... I had to change shipping agents that i was using.. and this was much more of a nightmare than previously thought.

After several months and some extremly generous help by Drbudgreengenes.. i have finaly started to aquire more glass.. and get the site up and running again... ( www.fullmeltglass.com) with a fresh batch of Swiss percs.. some toro.. and Migrant on the way... we are still going to do our best to give you guys some quality glass.

Now.. with that said... off to chat for a bubble toke

Bubble man

Quote Originally Posted by kushkommander View Post
    haha YBG doesnt need to respond to win that arguement

Ya he just aint worth my breath...
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo