Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Place to buy glass

Quote Originally Posted by kushkommander View Post
    haha YBG doesnt need to respond to win that arguement

and FYI there has been lots of new glass on FMG, just within the past few days they got a whole line of Nate D swiss perc tubes, I know they got some more toro in too....

once again....THIS site has nothing to do with glass, except maybe the occasional glass appreciation thread.

fullmeltbubble - hash
    fullmeltglass - glass

got it?
    Well he lost the arguement....thats easy enough to see....he doesnt have an arguement because im 100% correct....

So theres been a couple of updates on fmg but its been a bit overdue IMO....

Once again...This site DID have something to do with glass when the market was upp..and i loved the market..as did all the 100s of people who left the forum after it didnt return...

So your wrong too...

As for the hash part of the site..it IS very informative and filled with useful tid-bits...but i just miss the old community on here

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleman View Post
    Well my two cents are this....

The glass market here became uncontrollable and beyond sketchy.. alot of our memembers were getting RIPPED OFF>..

So we closed it...

FMG is a totaly different situatuation.... I had to change shipping agents that i was using.. and this was much more of a nightmare than previously thought.

After several months and some extremly generous help by Drbudgreengenes.. i have finaly started to aquire more glass.. and get the site up and running again... ( www.fullmeltglass.com) with a fresh batch of Swiss percs.. some toro.. and Migrant on the way... we are still going to do our best to give you guys some quality glass.

Now.. with that said... off to chat for a bubble toke

Bubble man
    Bubble man i have the utmost respect for you and i understand your doing your best...

I just miss the market..and i gave some of my opinions about it..

Quote Originally Posted by YukonBikerGuy View Post
    Ya he just aint worth my breath...
    Yet you took the time to type out that response right?

No you were wrong...so thats why there isnt a response

LUKE cry all you want it isn't coming back... hence, you aint worth anybody's breath
    ~WW

"Folks who have no vices have very few virtues."
    -Abe Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWall View Post
    LUKE cry all you want it isn't coming back... hence, you aint worth anybody's breath

Im not crying at all...if anyone should be crying it should be the people who run this site...who have watched the numbers of people posting dwindle down to a select few...

dude i dont need anyones breathe..for all i know you eat dog turds for lunch... so dont waste your dogshit breathe on me man..

Quote Originally Posted by LuketheSifter View Post
    Im not crying at all...if anyone should be crying it should be the people who run this site...who have watched the numbers of people posting dwindle down to a select few.....
    we enjoy our select few imo im glad there isnt a whole crowd of people like YOU, I can only imagine the headache that brought upon fmb in the past.

dude i dont need anyones breathe..for all i know you eat dog turds for lunch... so dont waste your dogshit breathe on me man..
    yeah and I second what I just said, we dont need people like YOU here on FMB, you bring a bad vibe, take your bs elsewhere. thanks!
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

is shividas site up to date? they've got a hedman headies circ a/c on there for like 130 something and i dont want to get my hopes up

yeah you proved me wrong...no posts in 3 months hahaha

have fun on your barely updated forums....with months in between responses

4675 members hahaha only 370 active yeah thats a big accomplishment with only 7.9% of your members actually posting....

that sucksssssss

so i guess i was right.........like i said

yeah you proved me wrong...no posts in 3 months hahaha

have fun on your barely updated forums....with months in between responses

4675 members hahaha only 370 active yeah thats a big accomplishment with only 7.9% of your members actually posting....

that sucksssssss

so i guess i was right.........like i said

You=Cool

So we are back to the hash heads again, and not all the people who were just here for glass and to rip ppl off. Why do you even take the time Luke to come back and bash bmans forums? Nevermind I see he is banned.

I found a newer shop the other day called Brothers with Glass. Pretty good selection and growing rapidly. I got a really cool frog off them its pretty sick to.

http://brotherswithglass.com/index.html

Hey guys,

Are there any boromarket members here? I've been having trouble connecting the last few days. Its definitely not my line as I've asked a few local buddies to try from their homes too.

I'm just wondering if the site is up to anyone else? If it is, it means we're getting blocked for some random reason.