Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Place to buy glass

I'll second shivadas. I don't think it's lame, show me another site with Sheepdawg, Mark, Clinton and Banjo. I've got a couple small things from them as well as a nice grommet tube that I need a gong female blown on.
    Aqualab is good too, I've done business with them a few times.
    I've heard alot of complaints about chunkyglasspipes, since they buy in wholesale and ship out "similar" items, not always the ones pictured(I ordered some cheap stuff from them for a camping trip and as some gifts.
    Chicokush is good and has nice stuff, but I had a terrible experience with them and probably won't go back(I was told the item was shipped and i was a "dirty jew" for trying to rip him off, about two weeks later I got a load of emails saying they had found the package and the person who was supposed to send it out kept it, blah blah blah. Supposedly this was someone helping them run the shop, but they are no longer with them).
    Shinobi and smg are both great, and run by very nice people. I wouldn't hesitate to go to either of them again

Oh, feedyourfire.net , Devol's site.

and gongslide.com , the rarely updated Revere glass site.

Puffnpassglass.com, run by Sasha Hess

Kravinglass.com, he's got some sick stuff, I really like his slime work.

and I hate to be the one to nitpick, but glassmonkey, how did you use to buy glass here if you joined after the closing?VV

Quote Originally Posted by glassmonkey View Post
    i used to buy glass on here, what happened to the for sale section, that used to be under glass flow?

sorry for the noobish question
    Last edited by Freebird17; 01-16-2010 at 12:15 AM.
    They're gonna get me sooner or later, let's just hope it's later. -GG Allin

I found this surfing one day, but it seems to still be under construction

www.wongbong.com

here's another

www.namebrandglass.com

thanks for the new links!

edit: btw, has anyone seen the Lego glass out yet? what are your thoughts on that craziness??
    Last edited by Odin's Kaos; 01-14-2010 at 07:06 PM. Reason: forgotten question

aqua lab has lego...

Quote Originally Posted by Odin's Kaos View Post
    I found this surfing one day, but it seems to still be under construction

www.wongbong.com

here's another

www.namebrandglass.com

thanks for the new links!

edit: btw, has anyone seen the Lego glass out yet? what are your thoughts on that craziness??
    Where can I buy glass on the namebrandglass site?

edit: the lego thing seemed really cool at first, I can see it being cool if you don't have alot of space or want some options without buying a bunch of different glass, but I really think they should have done the joints the other way so other glass would be compatible

VVV that's stale. I was really hoping I just couldnt figure it out, they've got a good amount of stuff I want to try. If anyone can point me the right way, PM me please
    Last edited by Freebird17; 01-14-2010 at 07:38 PM.
    They're gonna get me sooner or later, let's just hope it's later. -GG Allin

I don't think you can buy from NBG off their website yet.

Some really talented glassblowers are on ETSY like badbackglass and Ray of SSFG. They do some pretty bad ass work for the money, check 'em out

If you're looking for a custom guy or a slide/dry source, lotusglass.com is Jesse's site. His work is pretty interesting for sure.
    Last edited by Tobybologna; 01-14-2010 at 11:18 PM.

Updated the list, if there's anymore anyone knows or any that I missed just say so!

very cool list...but just putting this out their...fmb does not endorse or sponser any of the sites listed except for fullmeltglass...which is bubbleman's glass site....carry on...

Ok thanks for letting this exist it's tough without the glass market!