Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Place to buy glass

that lego stuff is kinda cool...ive been talking bout something like this since illy came out with the coil condensor......i always said that they should make a matching worked straight section that can be put on instead of the Coil for variety of course....But in my final thoughts i think that lego is kinda a fad......maybe the wrong choice of words. glass looks nice and clean just not my thing really. For all us GONG users wich is pretty much all of us.. then its all compatible anyway you juat cant make you tube into a bub...but you can make your ashcatchers bubs so whats it matter? k done with the stoned post... And Name brand is only offered on the east coast atm as far as i know
    __________________________________________________ _
    Glass by:
    Sovereignty - RooR.us - C6 - Mgw - Illy - Spork - Kenaroo

out of all those sites shividas would be the one i like the best

I think the lego stuff looks cool and quality but the concept of it is just not all that great. Flow would be messed up with extra joints cause the tubes get so small.

i have spent a lot of $ at shivadas they aren't always the fastest to ship stuff out but iv had no major problems.

Anyone done any business with Showmeglass?

Quote Originally Posted by Ehleohehle View Post
    Anyone done any business with Showmeglass?
    I've done some raffles and stuff with smg, he's legit. I'm pretty sure hes got an account on here but I'm not 100%
    They're gonna get me sooner or later, let's just hope it's later. -GG Allin

Quote Originally Posted by 6et1n7ouch View Post
    I've done some raffles and stuff with smg, he's legit. I'm pretty sure hes got an account on here but I'm not 100%
    Thanks, thinking of purchasing something from there was just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by 6et1n7ouch View Post
    i believe his username is KCGlassArt or something like that
    Paypal Verified
    smoke dank!

Thats right dankoplalypse. And you cant buy glass from Rolling High Las Vegas I don't know who posted that. You need to be a business owner with an account with them.
    The only problem with slinger is choosing which of his sick stencils you want first; problem solved when you get one with all of them, huh ja?

....yupppppppppp

SMG is legit, Bob is very good at what he does. I have made orders from him on countless occasions.