Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Place to buy glass

don't forget gorillaglass!

/sarcasm
    Glass by: Bob Dobalina, Boxfan, GravLabs, G-Spot, Phire, RooR, Stone GlassWorks, Wicked Sands ft Luke Wilson, Zob, Zong! and various local artists.

I too have ordered from SMG. Don't hesitate, good communication, quick shipping. Also search ioffer, I have an ash catch up on there at the moment for those who are just itching for new glass haha.

Also bob D came through with my order nicely!

Default Glass

We are always around if you have any questions.

Aqua Lab Tech

Quote Originally Posted by Ehleohehle View Post
    Anyone done any business with Showmeglass?
    ive had 3 orders with bob and hes been speedy and understanding with every single order
    RooR, Talon, Stone GW, ROo, eL Hefe, fLO

Has anyone got a Mt Barker Glassworks piece?
    I've seen there stuff on etsy...looks quite good

http://www.network420.com/pinnaclecartmain/

Add this... it is owned and operated by a CannabisChat Member, who also runs his own head shop, http://www.myspace.com/redeyeglass

First link you can buy glass, owner is a really good guy, i haven't personally purchased but know people who have, he is legit.

I have come across a lot of complaints about chunkyglasspipes. seems like a real shady business. plus it all looks like china glass to me.

dont forget this one.
    http://the1darkside.com/store/index....te=common/home

any other forums? i still need my glass trading fix

Boo on the red eye glass.

Just a note here, Bob is my dad. He does get on here from time to time. Just thought i would post up a few things here on him.
    When he started this over 10 years ago it was not to start a business. Just a way to help people out get some nice glass that had no other way of getting it.

Most of the time he gave away the profits. This is why it have never really got off the ground to be were it should be. Then on top of that he has loss money to a few blowers that took his money and never sent glass he orders.

He brought EHLE out into the world only to have them shit on him as well.
    For all he has been there he still enjoys doing it. I do not know how sometime he just doesnt come unglued. Hes alot different than when i was young. Back thing he wouldnt have taken all this and just sat back.

But anyway, He says he is going to rebuild it. He is working with Smily out of germany. They tell him they tubes are better than EHLE. I do know they cost more. But between EHLE, RooR and Smily, they all have the same tubes from the 100 to the 2000 ml tubes. We will just see how this works out.

I know he is working on a few things behind the scene as well. Going to open up a place for people to sale glass on the site from as well as have live auctions. Maybe things will work out for him, who knows.

He is a smart man. Just give him time. I know he is going to take the site in a different way here this year as well. Anyway hope everyone is well and getting by in these hard time.