Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Place to buy glass

Quote Originally Posted by aqualungs View Post
    Boo on the red eye glass.
    I assume you mean the company that makes glass pipes...

this isn't them at all...

This is Red Eye Glassworks, its a head shop. They sell Luke Wilson stuff...

the site isn't completed... but it has some nice glass on it so far.

if you actually know something about this company... feel free to post again.

Just placed an order on Network420.com, ordered a Sheldon Black 4-Piece Bubbler.

Placed the order through the website on paypal, the shipping was marked as "undefined"... I'm a little confused on that. I'm hoping everything will go smoothly, I'll let you all know.

just found the site beakersllc.com ,they have some itza
    Glass by: Bob Dobalina, Boxfan, GravLabs, G-Spot, Phire, RooR, Stone GlassWorks, Wicked Sands ft Luke Wilson, Zob, Zong! and various local artists.

I quickly browsed the pages of this thread, so I hope I am not posting the same website as someone else lol.

http://www.bolinat.com/

Not a very large selection; but hey, just throwing it out there.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

They don't sell anything to smoke out of, but some super sick dishes and pendants.

www.GotKrunk.com - AK's website

So, I got my purchase from Network 420 today. I ended up buying a Sheldon Black 6-Arm instead of the 4-piece bubbler. Jared packed it up really well, threw in a bunch of really sick "Got Vape?" stickers, a blunt wrap, a little hand-pipe, and some joint papers too! I highly recommend doing business with them, everything went perfect. Thanks again Jared, I love it.

I'll post some pictures and a video tomorrow when I get have my camera.

haha you guys see this? http://www.yiyangwholesale.cn/ it screams SCAM 10000000000000000%. They have dosher toro disc/13 on there.... that you can only order 50 at a time or some shit? They have alllll different kinda well known artist. But it also says Company Name : Ying Yang Glass. BULLSHIT

Wow, didnt know RooR sent tubes to china. Beast one is there is a picture of a custom EHLE I had made on there as well. What the Fck

Quote Originally Posted by Concentrated View Post
    I assume you mean the company that makes glass pipes...

this isn't them at all...

This is Red Eye Glassworks, its a head shop. They sell Luke Wilson stuff...

the site isn't completed... but it has some nice glass on it so far.

if you actually know something about this company... feel free to post again.
    Sorry bud I didn't actually go take a look at the site. Luke wilson is bomb so they must be a good shop. I was refering to red eye glass that makes the pipes and lower end glass.

Yeah, somebody needs to report that chinese site, they've got pictures of worked toro's and shit on there too, saying 100 piece minimum order... Lol...