Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1 man, 1 machine, 24LBS, 15.5HRS

Default 1 man, 1 machine, 24LBS, 15.5HRS

So I went up to get some work done and I took pics of what I ran.

This was about 24 pounds of trim from an indoor grow of Bubba Kush, I got their at 11:20 in the afternoon and worked straight until 3:30 in the morning with no break. Every time I finished pulling the 25 bag I had to rush to wash all the bags off and place them back into the garbage can so I could drain the machine. I have NEVER worked this hard in my life, I barely had time to eat or even smoke. I left with a little under a pound of bubble, Ill post the total weight from total trim this week when I have time to weigh it all out. By the time I left the next morning my hands were caked with fullmelt. Though I was a little nervous driving all of my gear and a pound of bubble out of Mendo, I think I cracked the largest smile I have ever and waved at every damn police, sheriff officer and CHP that I saw. . . . . . . Hope you enjoy. Peace. . . . .

Last edited by Evergreen; 01-15-2010 at 10:42 PM.
    Respect gets respect.

DNRDustin Guest

hell to the yah man!!!

Holy fuck, 24 lbs of shit and a little under 1 lb of hash... 15 fucking hours? I bet that fucking paid off

Insane

Enjoy brotha.

Oh my god... *Falls out of chair*
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

That sounds like a good time.

Default yea

it LOOKS like a better one..
    Fuck bad bitches, smoke big blunts, who am i to tell ya different you only live once-Jeezy

Damn Mendocino is where it's at.

yea, it was a good time, I think that my favorite part of going to my friends house is I can go by the Anderson valley brewery and get the best beer in the world BOONT Amber ale. . . . . . . . . the bubble is good too
    Respect gets respect.

so... beautiful...