Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1 man, 1 machine, 24LBS, 15.5HRS

well gee.....i'm fuckin speechless!!!
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

niiiiiiiiice

WoW !!! That Was Alot Of Work,, Happy Smoke'nnn...

wow im in the wrong state!! u on the other hand not so much,good shit keep it up!!!!!

Thanks for all the positive responses! after winding down after that big job, I think that it was a culmination of the last 10 years of me making bubble by myself. I would have totally flailed if I did not have the expertise that I have, yep thats right, I said I have an expertise when it comes to making bubble!
    After 10 years of driving around pounds of trim and bubble, hanging out in poor lit rooms while and talking occasionally to myself to pass time, and spending a 1/4 of your time leaning over bubblebags, you can call yourself an expert. At this point There is not much I can do to make the bubble any meltier, it is all up to the grower at this point. If the bubble is not fullmelt after I am done with it, then that is a for sure sign that the grower did not do their job properly, you see if it is not fullmelt then the strain has not been grown to its full potential!!!! Plain and simple, the trichomes have been rushed through their childhood and in their adolescent years they full on rebelled, told you to go fuck yourself (but still want you to pay their cell phone bill) and before you know it these trichomes have grown up but are still really childish, in other words the plants have been cut down but the trichomes were not matured enough.

peace. . . .
    Respect gets respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Evergreen View Post
    Thanks for all the positive responses! after winding down after that big job, I think that it was a culmination of the last 10 years of me making bubble by myself. I would have totally flailed if I did not have the expertise that I have, yep thats right, I said I have an expertise when it comes to making bubble!
    After 10 years of driving around pounds of trim and bubble, hanging out in poor lit rooms while and talking occasionally to myself to pass time, and spending a 1/4 of your time leaning over bubblebags, you can call yourself an expert. At this point There is not much I can do to make the bubble any meltier, it is all up to the grower at this point. If the bubble is not fullmelt after I am done with it, then that is a for sure sign that the grower did not do their job properly, you see if it is not fullmelt then the strain has not been grown to its full potential!!!! Plain and simple, the trichomes have been rushed through their childhood and in their adolescent years they full on rebelled, told you to go fuck yourself (but still want you to pay their cell phone bill) and before you know it these trichomes have grown up but are still really childish, in other words the plants have been cut down but the trichomes were not matured enough.

peace. . . .

nuff said!! the man speaaaaks the truuuuf
    collections by:

sov, fro, roor, freeek, hops, toro, illadelph, dale s. , salt, eli, banjo, kraig,

if you ever need any help....im only a county up looks great. i couldnt even imagine all that hash. im stoked with my 1 gram of BHO i made yesterday

Default Boont!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Evergreen View Post
    yea, it was a good time, I think that my favorite part of going to my friends house is I can go by the Anderson valley brewery and get the best beer in the world BOONT Amber ale. . . . . . . . . the bubble is good too

^^^Just another thing to love about Nor Cal, micro brews. Boont Amber is my favortie beer, stop drinking it.

The legend of Evergreen continues!