Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: IMX (aka mabud) Glass Collection

Default IMX (aka mabud) Glass Collection

hey all,

been meanin to post up a thread on here with my glass.. figured id wait till I get my new tube in, which came today ;p got quite a few pieces to share with you guys.. ill start off with just an updated shot of my cabinet, and my newest tube.. More individual and detailed pics of everything to come.. Ill also post up all the old glass I've previously owned in the past too.. thanks for looking!

the cabinet..

everything..

tubes..

slides..

dries, ac, sg grid diffy, oil set, bates mouthpiece..

and the newest addition to the fam.. SG Fixed 4 Arm Gridded.. Full size, about 20in, all clear with no label. One of only four full sized gridded fixed 4s Ive been told, which is pretty sick.

4 arm

Gridded

thick foot

front view

9mm joint

Morgan IP Slide packed up..

pull..

milk..

vid..

more to come soon
    SG Sovereignty . TORO . Eric Anders . HOPS . Pakoh . Stone GlassWorks . El Hefe . RooR.DE . Hedman Headies . OPAS . Eric Ross . AK . Kennaroo . Freeek . Sling/Snic . Vertigo Glass . Salt . Royal . Frito . Mer . Morgan . DOSA Glass . Steve Bates . ReBel Glass . Local Artists

-mabud
    NOTE: I Do Not Sell Glass on IOFFER, if you see my pics/glass on there, please DO NOT buy anything. It is a scammer.

nice family, lots of variety.
    Glass by: Bob Dobalina, Boxfan, GravLabs, G-Spot, Phire, RooR, Stone GlassWorks, Wicked Sands ft Luke Wilson, Zob, Zong! and various local artists.

Quote Originally Posted by bghjkl View Post
    nice family, lots of variety.
    thanks. been liking the single chambers a lot lately.
    SG Sovereignty . TORO . Eric Anders . HOPS . Pakoh . Stone GlassWorks . El Hefe . RooR.DE . Hedman Headies . OPAS . Eric Ross . AK . Kennaroo . Freeek . Sling/Snic . Vertigo Glass . Salt . Royal . Frito . Mer . Morgan . DOSA Glass . Steve Bates . ReBel Glass . Local Artists

-mabud
    NOTE: I Do Not Sell Glass on IOFFER, if you see my pics/glass on there, please DO NOT buy anything. It is a scammer.

Your collection is just jaw dropping man. I was dissapointed when GC shut your thread down because of a complete idiot rambling on about nothing. Honestly i think GC made a horrible decision in shutting your thread down. It was really the only one that was constantly updated in toking tools. Looks like ill be checking up on this one alot now.

thanks ya most of the gc staff is a joke anyways.. actually, that idiots trying to spam this thread too.. lol. Idc though, he'll get his.

but ya gc made a bad decision, i agree too.. that sites gone downhill in the past few months though.. their loss lol.

-mabud

Nice glass. GC is a joke. Would like to see the slides individually... they look nice.

wat your thread got closed on gc wtf

nice new addition with the sg 4arm tho

Mann, I miss my tube already HAHAH take good care of her man. Let me know bout The Joint. IM TUBELESS! nice photos and milk vid.
    .:Here is wisdom. Let Him that hath understanding count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666:.

nice grab MA. its very classy without the label
    Illadelph-Toro-Itza-Rusty-JOP-Hefe-Blue-Lostin-LW-Nathaniel Dark-Fro-Bob Doblina-GlassFish

thanks guys ;p

ill have some more pics of some individual tubes/slides tomorrow..

and GM, thanks again bro your the fuckin man dude

-mabud