Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: IMX (aka mabud) Glass Collection

couple milks from this morning.. takin some pics of my AK and another slide or two, will have those posted in a bit..

SG Sovereignty . TORO . Eric Anders . HOPS . Pakoh . Stone GlassWorks . El Hefe . RooR.DE . Hedman Headies . OPAS . Eric Ross . AK . Kennaroo . Freeek . Sling/Snic . Vertigo Glass . Salt . Royal . Frito . Mer . Morgan . DOSA Glass . Steve Bates . ReBel Glass . Local Artists

-mabud
    NOTE: I Do Not Sell Glass on IOFFER, if you see my pics/glass on there, please DO NOT buy anything. It is a scammer.

You're embarrassing yourself Kudes, the only point you've made is that you're lame enough to go out of your way to pester a nice guy through the internet. Why do you waste your time?
    Last edited by Tobybologna; 01-17-2010 at 08:54 PM.

ya im not arguing with you over the internet anymore, you keep trolling me on the internet, but wont meet me for a face to face confrentation when i asked for your cell #... you're obviously scared, so just get over it. can a mod or somoene ban this kid? im done dealing with him, he has 7 posts he's obviously just a troll..

anyway, on with the pics..
    AK King Chaos Slide.. 18mm.

Vertigo Glass Dry Sherlock.. has some black/blue/light blue in it..

DOSA Glass 14mm TI Curve.. Borostix Brown/White Colors.. Wrapped by the man Dosa himself..

Ill post up some pics of some glass I used to own next time as well as a few more slides and what not..
    SG Sovereignty . TORO . Eric Anders . HOPS . Pakoh . Stone GlassWorks . El Hefe . RooR.DE . Hedman Headies . OPAS . Eric Ross . AK . Kennaroo . Freeek . Sling/Snic . Vertigo Glass . Salt . Royal . Frito . Mer . Morgan . DOSA Glass . Steve Bates . ReBel Glass . Local Artists

-mabud
    NOTE: I Do Not Sell Glass on IOFFER, if you see my pics/glass on there, please DO NOT buy anything. It is a scammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kudes25 View Post
    It's too entertianing. You obviously won't do anything outside of the internet because you haven't. You were so pissed when I got your GC thread closed. That was fucking hilarious. Why stop talking shit on the internet when that's what you care about most. You take this shit more serious than your real life. Grade A entertainment, just grade A.
    Hey Kudes25, seeing as you have only 9 posts on this site, and you clearly know that IMX is not happy with what you are posting in his thread, why do you continue to do it?

Here at FMB we try not to get on the hater train and purposefully cause trouble with between members.

If you have nothing nice to post in this fellows thread then don't post it. Would you want to create a thread displaying all of your glass and have someone come in and post something negative that you didn't like? I would be a little pissed.

Thanks,
    BMN
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

It's too....
    Dude. No one gives a fuck. You tell someone not to argue or act like a hard ass on the internet, then you go and do exactly that. I see intelligence isn't one of your qualities.

Can we change this guy's SN to "Summers Eve"?

Back on topic...The AK slide is sick as shit man. Then again I might be a little bias, I love pretty much anything from that guy. Keep it up with the updates man, and fuck the trolls.
    Last edited by iCapture; 01-17-2010 at 11:27 PM.

sick collection man

where'd you land all those stickers?

Kudes, again, PM me your cell # and well meet up and talk things out, unless your gonna do that, which you wont, stop talking shit. Im calling you out, over the internet, ya but its becuase you wont talk any other way but on cannabis websites lol. Your such a joke dude, you make fun of me because i post up my glass threads online, but you have nothing better to do then spam them, that just makes you look even worse lol. You used to kiss my ass hard back in the day at Anthonys house when i brought my SGs and TOROs over lol.. Dont tell anyone about that though huh? Your just making yourself look stupid. Im really done now, hopefully a mod or someone will ban you like they did on GC for trying to sell weed over the internet lol. Moron. Go find something better to do on this long holiday weekend then troll on the internet, thats so sad dude, seriously.

anyways, thanks guys, the AK is definately one of my favorite slides, i would love to snag an AK tube some day, would probably be a soldier.. theyre so nasty.

The stickers have come from various companies/shops from buying glass off them over time. HeadyGlass has definately contributed the most tho haha.
    Last edited by imx; 01-18-2010 at 12:05 AM.

-mabud

This Kudes guy should be banned ASAP. Hes a low life loser that has nothing else better to do, so he follows IMX from site to site bashing him and his godly collection. Maybe one day you will have a collection like IMX kudes, but you dont have to flap your mouth like a complete ignorant asshole just because your jealous.

And "You take this shit more serious than your real life." Atleast mabud has a life and can afford this glass, unlike him, you need to go get one.

Ignore this Grade A asshole man, and keep posting your glass up. Unlike GC, this thread wont be closed due to the fact that theres a troll that has nothing better to do with his life.

Sick pendent dude
    WHo blew it?
    RooR, Talon, Stone GW, ROo, eL Hefe, fLO

It's too entertianing. You obviously won't do anything outside of the internet because you haven't. You were so pissed when I got your GC thread closed. That was fucking hilarious. Why stop talking shit on the internet when that's what you care about most. You take this shit more serious than your real life. Grade A entertainment, just grade A.
    lol i didnt even go threw this thread until i read this.....
    what......?
    his collection is great stop with the jealousy
    probs mabud
    RooR, Talon, Stone GW, ROo, eL Hefe, fLO