Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: IMX (aka mabud) Glass Collection

Quote Originally Posted by jdizzglass View Post
    Sick pendent dude
    WHo blew it?
    I saw that too. I was like, "haha, the guy with the sick ass glass collection WOULD be wearing a glass pendent." I always wondered who bought those. No disrespect, i love glass art in all forms, I just thought it was funny.

Sick collection bro.

lol, worst troll ever.

nice glass.

im not reading any of your posts anymore dude, nothing you say means anything to me lol. hes a friend of a friend of mine who i have a few problems with right now and this kid just tries to flame me online but wont say a word to me if he ever saw me.. so when he says stuff it gets me heated, its lame, anyway though im done wasting my with it over the internet, outa respect for FMB and just because its pointless lol.. I dont see how being a glass collector and taking like 20 minutes out of every day to take a few milkshots when i blaze means i have no life.. bottom line tho dont say anything anymore if you wont say it to me in person. you and all your friends keep hiding and talking shit over the internet, wicked cool. anywaysss

thanks guys, appreciate the comments. didnt expect such a nice response so quickly, glad you guys like what ive posted so far.. its my 21st birthday today so i havent had much time to get any new pics today, but i have a few minutes before i go out so i figured id post up a few pics of my old pieces i used to have.. ill have some new milks tomorrow, and some new glass pics..

My first ever GonG tube.. RooR 3.2mm Lil Sista Ice Master Red/White Label

and the only milk i still have of that tube.. with an old local 14mm slide

and 2 slides i used to own..
    El Hefe Rainbow Tini 14mm

Rebel Glass 14mm Push

Last edited by imx; 01-19-2010 at 05:08 AM.
    SG Sovereignty . TORO . Eric Anders . HOPS . Pakoh . Stone GlassWorks . El Hefe . RooR.DE . Hedman Headies . OPAS . Eric Ross . AK . Kennaroo . Freeek . Sling/Snic . Vertigo Glass . Salt . Royal . Frito . Mer . Morgan . DOSA Glass . Steve Bates . ReBel Glass . Local Artists

-mabud
    NOTE: I Do Not Sell Glass on IOFFER, if you see my pics/glass on there, please DO NOT buy anything. It is a scammer.

from the other day, forgot to post this when i threw up the other milk vid with this same setup.. figured id just post it up now..

SG Sovereignty . TORO . Eric Anders . HOPS . Pakoh . Stone GlassWorks . El Hefe . RooR.DE . Hedman Headies . OPAS . Eric Ross . AK . Kennaroo . Freeek . Sling/Snic . Vertigo Glass . Salt . Royal . Frito . Mer . Morgan . DOSA Glass . Steve Bates . ReBel Glass . Local Artists

-mabud
    NOTE: I Do Not Sell Glass on IOFFER, if you see my pics/glass on there, please DO NOT buy anything. It is a scammer.

happy birthday! also, that's a nice hefe

Quote Originally Posted by gummybeargun View Post
    happy birthday! also, that's a nice hefe
    thanks dude ;p

just got back in actually, had the hungry horrors, made me a lil steak, was checkin out some glass, and got in the vaporizer mood haha..

-mabud

^^^ I always love hooking up my bongs to my vape. The hit really knocks ya on your ass. And that Hefe rainbow slide is just amazing, the colors are perfect

Nice collection you've got going, I had that same LS as my first decent glass piece, I gave it to a friend and it's still going strong years later after getting used each day.
    As for your pet troll, just ignore it, it's so obviously just jealous of anyone with anything nice.

haha i love usin the vape with the gong adapter with my EA tube, always gives a nice solid milky vape hit.. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Glassaholic View Post
    Nice collection you've got going, I had that same LS as my first decent glass piece, I gave it to a friend and it's still going strong years later after getting used each day.
    As for your pet troll, just ignore it, it's so obviously just jealous of anyone with anything nice.
    thanks man, my old lil sis is floating around somewhere, i know someone on one of these forums still has it. it was a sick tube for sure.

got a few more pics from after work today..

the Roo slide packed up with some herb/keif

milk..

vid.

and i forgot i had this pic from last night when i was vaping haha..
    G]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac202/mamilx/SDC11552.jpg[/IMG]

and along with the collection.. next piece is an El Hefe Layered Windowed Bub.. Has 2 sick marbles, one with a basketweave milli and one with a hefe milli. Has a worked window disc on the back of the can which is very clean, and a nice carb right below the bowl. The line work on this bub is super clean, this is my chillin piece, if im tired, sick, hungover, or just dont feel like hitting a tube, im usually smoking the hefe bub haha.. one of my favorite pieces in my collection for sure..

picssss..

im gona go pack up a couple vape rips with a buddy and play some xbox so ill probably get another milk or two up later on tonight maybe.. and some more glass pics tomorrow
    Last edited by imx; 01-20-2010 at 12:51 AM.

-mabud