Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alien Technology

Default Alien Technology

Hey guys, has anyone ever heard of or seen this strain called Alien Technology? I believe it is an Indica. If anyone has any pics of this strain please post them here.

Thanks,
    BMN
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

never heard of it, but I'm interested to find out more. . . .
    Respect gets respect.

heard about it on another board

sounds sick!!!

apparently a landrace indica brought back from afghanistan by a soldier during the 80s i believe?

they have a bunch of killer looking crosses as well, but i have no idea where to get seeds or cuts. i would kill a unicorn with a bomb for some of those genetics!

Just wondering because my buddy just got a few seeds of those. Hashcat you are right on with the story. But I was wondering because I had never heard of it or seen it.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

"Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Is it the same type of old landrace indica out of Afghanistan like Deep Chunk? Or does she differ much from Deep Chunk?

i would like to know the comparison to DC as well.

are Alien Tech seeds online anywhere or just in dispensaries??? im jonesin....and DC is readily available.

Can't get the seeds from a any dispensary I know of. Also you can't get the seeds online. And I don't know about the DC.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

alien technology is a land race afghan line>>>don't have a region or village name to go with it>>> it was a handful of beans brought back to the us>>its a pure landrace strain and super frosty like "the white"
    is all i can comment
    Bred and created by Obsoul33t (soulie) brought to you by my homie Swerve via The Cali Connection>>>One day I will get around to popping more of these gems>>I am glad Swerve hooked me up with these beans when they hit>>>I ran the aliendawg early 2009 and was awesome>>Wish I kept my mom>>Gonna ahve to pop some more one day,here are some pics from my buddy rev0

Alien Dog = (alien technology x chemdog d)
    Grass Knuckles = ( alien technology x giesel)
    Alieno Formaggio = ( alien technology x uk cheese)

Aliendawg wOOf

Grass Knuckles

Alieno Formaggio

O WOW HOLY those are amazing