Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alien Technology

So it was you that snagged up all those packs! haha, i got one pack as well. germed 6 and got 4 males and two females. one of the males really stands out in terms of smell and structure so he'll be the stud used in my next crosses. i haven't see any fireXalien pics, grow logs, journals, etc.

From what i recall the alien used is the alien tech dominate alien kush (alien tech x lvpk), not the alien tech.

very nice! Alien Kush f2s right? looks great.

i wish i could get more ogr gear but i don't like sending my money to scammers. got some fire x 97 bubblegum coming down soon and just got a pack of Raskal's Kush from sowamazing.

I don't know if the male used was an F2 male. These are the OGRaskal fire og x alien kush seeds. luckily i didnt have to buy them. thanks logic

i meant f0urtwenty's pic

wow, you got a free pack of that? i didn't know scammers could be so generous. wish i could say i was so lucky.

http://bestseedbank.com/529/thc-farmer/

edit: looks like ogr is leaving the farm. great move imo
    Last edited by bubblecrack; 08-05-2010 at 10:55 PM.

yah those are alien kush F2's.

i know a lot of people have had problems with logic, but haven't had problems and he's sent me a pack of coffee kush for free.

ogr left the farm. he was mad that logic purchased seeds from ogr and listed em for auction. they ended up going for crazy prices.

gotta love ogr's crosses though.

I dunno man. i think people are starting to catch on.

“Hey guys!. I’m outta here. Me and Logic dont see eye to eye so I’m gone. For those who i promised replacements for your missing orders or whatever please send me your safe addy’s ASAP."