Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Better Diffuser - Slits or Holes?

Yea he is a VERY busy man!! I sent him the cash for my showerhead on december 30 and he is still yet to send it. I am not too worried about it cuz I know he is up to his ears in personal orders but his diffy's now come with the label, which I am a fan of
    I really do not know what I enjoy most.....the weed or the glass I smoke the weed out of. I think that's a cross addiction. LoL

Lol, yeah guys, patience is key... I put in a custom tube order beginning of november, yet to get the tube, and I haven't completely freaked out yet, lol, so just chillll.

Quote Originally Posted by khanold2 View Post
    ya gridline diffys are dope but i prefer the showerheads, and closed end, no hole in the bottom, closed end SGW showerhead FTMFW
    Doesn't the no hole on the end make it harder to clean?
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

Probably somewhat, but an open hole will cause big bubbles to come out. Without it the smoke is forced through tiny slits, causing more diffusion and a smoother hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobybologna View Post
    Lol, yeah guys, patience is key... I put in a custom tube order beginning of november, yet to get the tube, and I haven't completely freaked out yet, lol, so just chillll.
    Yes it is. I actually talked to Preston today and he said he is making the labels and will be sending out a bunch of orders this week. if anyone is waiting for the showerheads, you will prolly get them this week or beginning of next week. Preston FTW!!!
    I really do not know what I enjoy most.....the weed or the glass I smoke the weed out of. I think that's a cross addiction. LoL

Quote Originally Posted by BigManNew View Post
    Doesn't the no hole on the end make it harder to clean?
    Grunge off and a long brush if necessary. Long brushes are also great of a quick clean of the downstem/fixed stem/inline part of a tube that gets dirty first. Just a quick scrub when you change your water. Keep your bongs looking cleaner longer, with less work.
    Hubo un vez, un gran rey que tenia muchas tierras un castillo y tambien un amor...

God I love holes HEHE really