Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Better Diffuser - Slits or Holes?

Default Better Diffuser - Slits or Holes?

I'm curious as to yall's opinions on this...I currently use 6 or 8 slit diffusers, do you think the ones with the holes in a seemingly random pattern diffuses the smoke better?

It depends on the slit pattern and how wide they are. Also for the holes It also matters how big/small they are, and how many of them there are.

Gridline diffuser FTW... So tiny holes is what I would go with.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

ya gridline diffys are dope but i prefer the showerheads, and closed end, no hole in the bottom, closed end SGW showerhead FTMFW

Quote Originally Posted by khanold2 View Post
    ya gridline diffys are dope but i prefer the showerheads, and closed end, no hole in the bottom, closed end SGW showerhead FTMFW
    Got one just like that in my SG 2 perc beaker, its like having a mini disk (a la toro stemless style) on your downstem. Awesome. I do want to try a gridline diffuser though, they seem worthwhile.
    Hubo un vez, un gran rey que tenia muchas tierras un castillo y tambien un amor...

SGW has a good showerhead diffy

sounds like I could use an upgrade then, can any of you point me in the right direction?

stoneglassworks.com for showerheads; he can work them too.

Definately hit up stoneglassworks for a showerhead. I love mine.
    Glass by: SG Sovereignty, Toro, US Tubes, Headpeace Glassworks (trikky), SSFG, SSFG/Pilgrim, Luke Wilson

thx but I emailed him and still no response, does SGW happen to have a name here?

Quote Originally Posted by th30 View Post
    thx but I emailed him and still no response, does SGW happen to have a name here?
    He is a very busy man... I think he is backed up about a month right now for personal orders. He is a real stand up guy. He will get back to you when he reads your email.