Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Preference on inline or not?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidDreams View Post
    I personally LOVE my inline tube. It is my DD. Stone Glass Works gridded inline > all the other single chamber inlines out.
    Hehehe, I ordered my gridded inline a few weeks ago. Apparently he has a small backlog, hopefully he'll be making mine soon. Also asked for a showerhead ashcatcher.. those bubbles stack oh so nicely.

Can't waaaaait

Quote Originally Posted by Soupbone View Post
    Hehehe, I ordered my gridded inline a few weeks ago. Apparently he has a small backlog, hopefully he'll be making mine soon. Also asked for a showerhead ashcatcher.. those bubbles stack oh so nicely.

Can't waaaaait
    Nice! Trust me you will love your SGW. In terms of functionality, you'd have a hard time finding a better set up. I have a worked gridded inline, worked waffle, and worked inverted showerhead bub coming from Preston in a few days for my shop. I haven't had the pleasure of seeing any of his worked tubes in person yet, so I am pretty excited to see them. My gridded inline is a plain jane.

Wow, If I had the extra cash I definitely would've asked that he do some work on the tube. But as it is, he only offered to do some colour on the a/c and bowl (which is more than I expected).
    Oh.. I also asked that he attach a base, so the tube can stand on its own with the a/c on.. I hope I dont regret that.. I see they normally lay down flat. I just didn't want to disassemble the whole rig after every smoke.

Please post some pics of the waffle once it arrives. I allready started saving for mine.
    Last edited by Soupbone; 01-21-2010 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soupbone View Post
    Wow, If I had the extra cash I definitely would've asked that he do some work on the tube. But as it is, he only offered to do some colour on the a/c and bowl (which is more than I expected).
    Oh.. I also asked that he attach a base, so the tube can stand on its own with the a/c on.. I hope I dont regret that.. I see they normally lay down flat. I just didn't want to disassemble the whole rig after every smoke.

Please post some pics of the waffle once it arrives. I allready started saving for mine.
    they don't lay flat, they have a bar about halfway up the neck to prop it up so water doesn't spill. it can still hold an ashcatcher while laying back, but you might have to rotate it a bit depending how tall your a/c is.
    Glass by: Bob Dobalina, Boxfan, GravLabs, G-Spot, Phire, RooR, Stone GlassWorks, Wicked Sands ft Luke Wilson, Zob, Zong! and various local artists.

inlines... LOVE them! i think they hit better than anything else i've hit. since i've gotten my Hops XL Toobito, i have only hit my Toro a few times.

downstems??? don't see the point anymore! why have a 3 piece bong when you can have a 2 piece? this is a rhetorical question because i can play devils advocate. my personal opinion is it's outdated, unecessary, and an extra piece to break/clean. i think it looks cleaner too without it.

i love my toro hops collab best hit ive ever got from a toob. and my every day inline i owned by toro was the 2nd best hit ive ever used. but it was a big to big for my likeings. but my toro hops collab is on the smaller size which is th emain reason i love it.

Glass By:
    Ak
    DePPe
    Devol
    George From Bern Glass
    HoPPs
    Jason Lee
    RooR.DE
    ToRo

Saw Dread say this in a thread and loved it!

"theres no "janky" toros just "janky" owners"

Here they are! I'll get some more pics up once these arrive on me doorstep. You're the man Preston!

I love my Toro inline/13 but the best hitting tube I have is my SG pillar. As for the old diffy tubes, yeah they're pretty much obsolete nowadays.