Thread: My first hash run - green but nice :)

Default My first hash run - green but nice :)

Greetings to all from India. As the babas' here say "Bom shankar!!"

I made my first run using a 1 gallon 4 bag kit I just got from bubblebags/ fresh headies.com

I used dried buds and shake I had left over. Froze the herbs. And followed all the great tips and instructions I found on this site to see what I got. Used a wooden spoon to mix. Did two runs altogether. Here's the finished product dried on card board.

from 73u bag

from 25u bag

I know its got contamination, a bit too green. But I got the 4 bag system yet and the herbs were a bit too dry I think. Also I will cut down my mixing time as I can see how everyone here has given this advice to tackle the green problem.

I have smoked the final product..and I should say that it's REALLY NICE even though its greeny. I can't wait to experiment with fresher and better herbs, only buds next time. Here in India where I live I get various strains that could give me interesting outcomes.

Thanks Bubbleman and everyone associated for making bubblebags

SHanti n luv
    sellingkarma
    Last edited by sellingkarma; 01-21-2010 at 10:02 AM. Reason: no pictures

Welcome to the hashmaker's club.
    Looks well dried and chopped, and I am glad you are pleased with the product. The hash only gets better Sounds like you have some flavorfull starting materials available for hash making as well.

Enjoy, and once again, welcome.
    YBG
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Quote Originally Posted by YukonBikerGuy View Post
    Welcome to the hashmaker's club.
    Looks well dried and chopped, and I am glad you are pleased with the product. The hash only gets better Sounds like you have some flavorfull starting materials available for hash making as well.

Enjoy, and once again, welcome.
    YBG
    Thanks Yukon. I'm very pleased with the investment and I'm looking forward to improving my techniques with the help from you all.

Great start, keep us posted! Would love to see some pictures of your plants that your using, thanks!
    Subtle is the Lord, Malicious He is not.

very nice starting collection man. looking good
    weed

Nice job, you should add a few more bags to your collection, you won't regret it.

Thanks everyone.

I will surely upload some pictures of the starting material next time Hieronymus Bosch.

And yes smokiyee, I have already decided to order a few extra bags soon. As it's not even a week since I got my new kit, I'll get a bit more experience first

Peace n luv guys..

sellingkarma

Looks like I am going to start with an 8 bag system. Then all I'll need is PLANT matter... That's going to be the hard part. Well, congratulations to you, my friend. Speaking of which, I bet that is the best way to gain access to good plant material. True friendship. That's the best way to gain access to most things it would seem. I hope I can show off something like this within 5 months or so!!!