Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: washing machine hash

Default washing machine hash

Be Warned!! This will destroy your bags real quick! But it can be done, and with decent results. The starting material was crap, and its the only stuff i've run this way. So i would not say, yet, that full melt is achievable in an agitator. However, it was interesting to try and, I will be going for melt with other strains.

how did you get the water to drain the way you wanted it to from the washing machine into the bags? because I thought it all drains at once.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

Oh, and that sounds like an absurd way to do it if it destroys your bags, also wont the clothe cleaning liquid that are left over in the machine contaminate the green?
    M.A.N. Glass Art

"Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

first: i lift the release lever to stop it from draining. top loaders wont drain if the lid is open.
    Second: i bought the washer new, my shit tastes choice.
    Thirdly: i didnt know until i saw threads in my bubble, only a few mind you. and i couldnt care less about ruining my bag, there tools to be used and abused until its time to get a new set!IMO @ least i can say i did it, and am happy with the outcome.

So you bought a new washing machine to use for mixing. All I have to say is WOW!!

looks like a FUN time

yah, i went to get a bubblenow xl from a local shop but they were having problems with there courier

Default Water Hash Video

Nice Video!!

Aqua Lab Tech

Smoke Report? BTW Cool idea, I would like to try it someday lol. If I had an extra bag on my hands.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

Default Good work!

Excellent video GTI. Does it take much to rinse the washer after the extraction is done? Also, is there alot of headies that get stuck inside the machine?