So after seeing YBG's recipe threads, I realized posting a recipe without pics will not suffice. I usually forget to take pictures, but this time I did.

Now, this particular recipe does no call for any sort of THC, but I imagine many of you out there are crafty enough to devise a way to add THC.

This recipe is for Chipotle Pork Stew. You can adjust the spiciness by how many chipotle chile's you use, 5 will be VERY spicy. It's easy to make, little prep, crock pot for 3 hrs, and your done. Living in the southwest, I come across alot of Mexican recipe's, so this one I'll share.

What you'll need:

2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
1 1/2 pounds boneless pork shoulder, cut into one-inch cubes
2 medium onions, diced
1 (12-ounce) bottle or can beer
3 to 5 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce plus 3 tablespoons adobo sauce
2 teaspoons ground cumin, or to taste
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste

So, first thing is first...prep. Cut up your pork shoulder into roughly one inch cubes, needn't be exact:

Next, give a the onion a rough chop:

Take a skillet or pan, on medium-high heat, add oil, and cook pork until brown on all sides. Roughly 10 minutes:

Take your chopped onions and in the same pan, sautee the onions till the edges brown:

Next, take your chipotle chiles(whole)***IMPORTANT NOTE: This recipe calls for 3-5 chile's, if you use 5 it will be VERY SPICY! If you don't want it very spicy, use two or three.

Now, take a crock pot, like so:

and add the pork, onions, and chiles, beer, cummin:

Let it cook for 3 hrs:

Soooo, after 3 hrs, it is looking delicious!!!!!!:

So what do we do with this wonderful pork? Tacos! Just get some fresh cilantro, mexican cotija cheese, and avocado:

Let me know if anyone tries this and what you think.