Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chipotle Pork Stew

looks delicious man, will try and post back with a review!
    A tree is a tree...

Quote Originally Posted by ripps View Post
    id just be adding a recliner and a tube lol
    Yeah looks delicious and thatd be the easiest way to add thc lol

Default Chipotle Pork Stew

So, I was scrounging around my kitchen, looking for something new to season my steaks with. Nothing was jumping out at me. Normally, I have to go halfsies when I make steaks, meaning two of them are going to be spicy and two are going to be "sweet" ie lemon pepper, etc. I figured why make two seasons when I could make one.The following is what occurred, ingredients wise:-1 stick of butter, plus 1 tablespoon of butter room temperature-1 tablespoon blended adobo chipotle peppers-1 tablespoon sake-1 tablespoon lime juice-2 teaspoons lemon juice-1 tablespoon lime zest-2 teaspoons lime zest-2 teaspoons cilantro chopped-1/2 teaspoon chipotle powderIn whatever the hell kind of pan you want over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon butter and blended chipotle, cook for a minute. Add the sake and reduce for three or four minutes until mostly dry. Add the juices, zests, cilantro and chipotle powder and remove the pan from heat. Pour into a small cup or bowl and let cool for 20 minutes in fridge.In another bowl, mold the chipotle butter mixture into the whole stick of room temperature butter until completely combined.Now, an insane person who cares a lot might want to form the butter back into a stick. I didnt care enough to. I threw it all into a ziploc, pushed it down to the bottom of the bag and formed an odd tube of butter inside the baggie. I threw that in the fridge and am able to slice it whenever I want to use some.Im also using it on the asparagus and the sliced potatoes Im making on the grill. No word on how good this stuff is thus far. Ill let everyone know after dinner tonight, which wont be until around 7pm or later here. It is, however, just fine by itself on a cracker.

Default Chipotle Pork Stew

Heres another pork recipe and this one is fairly low in calories since you use a pork tenderloin. Cooking it in the crockpot makes it really tender.

Chipotle Pork Soft Tacos

1-1/4 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 2” cubes
    2 tsp. dried granulated garlic
    2 tsp. cumin
    2 tsp. dried oregano
    7 oz. can chipotle sauce
    Flour or corn tortillas
    Queso fresco or shredded Monterey jack cheese
    Additional toppings:
    Chopped onion
    Chopped cilantro
    Sour cream
    Sliced avocado

Placed cubed tenderloin in crockpot; top with garlic, cumin, and oregano. Pour chipotle sauce over meat and cook 6 hours on low or until meat is tender. Shred pork with forks. If there is too much sauce, boil meat mixture for a few minutes in a sauté pan.

Wrap tortillas in a clean kitchen towel and warm in microwave on high for 30 seconds or until heated.

Place pork in heated tortillas and top with cheese and other toppings as desired.

If you can find chipotle sauce don’t substitute a can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, substitute 8 oz. tomato sauce and 1 or 2 diced canned chipotle peppers, depending on how hot you like things.