Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: glass trading forums???

Default glass trading forums???

i asked in the "places to buy glass" thread, but didn't get an answer...

i would like to sell some glass. any glass trading forums still around? i've got a good rep, several members can vouch for me.

not interested in ioffer (too many scammers)... looking for something like the old fmb glass market. i miss it for sure.

Just be patient my friend and if you are as reputable as you say, you will be let back in to the new private sale thread.
    Ak. LW. Toro. J Lee. Opas. Dale Sommers.

You could try the Lot or the Marketplace

whens this private sale thread coming back? i've heard so much about it but im still left with a handful of nothing
    Paypal Verified
    smoke dank!

I'm also looking for alternatives at this point. The glass market has been down for fucking ever and I'm getting pretty tired of waiting.
    Proud Bubble Bags owner!

"i knew i shouldn't have posted a time....give me a cpl more days...doh!" thats from FMB the mod in the site upgrade thread, dudes give these people a damn break they are doing the best they can. I am pretty sure most of this is if not all is done for free by the mods and B-man, meaning all the work they are putting in here is because they are epic ass mofos who have a passion for this community. We are all so conditioned with ADD we all want it right now! Thius has been said a million times make this a million and one. Turn off your comp, take a huge rip, and it will be back before you know it.
    Last edited by themasochist; 01-26-2010 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sh1zn1t View Post
    I'm also looking for alternatives at this point. The glass market has been down for fucking ever and I'm getting pretty tired of waiting.

It will be up in due time, and when it does...I sincerely hope you are not a part of it.
    Subtle is the Lord, Malicious He is not.

tokecity has a glass trading board, it's invite only though (this is what numerous of the members over there have told me anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by Sh1zn1t View Post

wow what an dick wad. do you really expect to be let in after saying some stupid stuff like that?
    Illadelph-Toro-Itza-Rusty-JOP-Hefe-Blue-Lostin-LW-Nathaniel Dark-Fro-Bob Doblina-GlassFish

All the people complaining about our glass market not being here dont even sell/buy glass. They just want to look at the glass market everyday. For example Sh1zn1t.