Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: glass trading forums???

Does anyone have anymore info about the PGF?

LMAO this shit about the glass market is getting out of hand!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Basack View Post
    All the people complaining about our glass market not being here dont even sell/buy glass. They just want to look at the glass market everyday. For example Sh1zn1t.
    Way to talk out of your ass buddy. Had like 4-5 POSITIVE transactions in the short time I've been here and have a multiple thousand dollar collection, so you can take your opinion and shove it right back down your ignorant mouth.

And to anyone who got butthurt over my comment, I believe you're take it the wrong way. I love the glassmarket here. I'm just pretty tired of waiting when initially it was only supposed to be a day or so, but it's now over a month. I'll continue to wait, but I'm becoming a little impatient.

Quote Originally Posted by fullmeltbubble View Post
    We'll be updating the site on Sunday Dec. 19th....the site maybe down for a day....
    So, I think some of YOU need to sit back and smoke on some fucking meds and chill.
    Last edited by Sh1zn1t; 01-27-2010 at 11:26 AM.
    Proud Bubble Bags owner!

Quote Originally Posted by Sh1zn1t View Post
    I'm just pretty tired of waiting when initially it was only supposed to be a day or so, but it's now over a month. I'll continue to wait, but I'm becoming a little impatient.
    Just keep waiting, or start your own forum if your inpatient. You don't halfass something this important.

The staff here has it under control.

do any of you pay for this website?

..that's right, so stfu about "oh why haven't they finished yet"

sheesh, some people reaaaally don't seem to understand a private forum do they?

Nowhere does it say those updates that will be done on the 19th are only to the glass market. There is a lot more to this site, perhaps you might have noticed it on your way by in your glass fevered frenzy? It has been getting updated, the whole site.....

There was never any timeframe put on the glass market's return.

Trying to force the site to your schedule is not going to work. Be as impatient as you like, but keep it to yourself, you have NO rights to the glass market here. It's not owed to you, designated by law, or anything else, no matter how addicted you are to it.

Part of the reason the glass market is gone, is because people could not behave, or be polite, kind of like what is apparent in some posts in this thread. Trying to keep out the children, and the people who act like children, and the ripoff scammers, and pointless posters clogging up sale threads.

Fuggen people, bitching and whining and rabble rabble rabble.........

YBG
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

YBG saves the day. I agree, too much flaming and bashing and impatience, people just want to get their grubby hands in the glass pot. I have tried my damnedest to keep from posting in any of the "OMG WHEN IS IT COMING BACK???" threads and not become one of these guys. It's embarrassing.

I gotta question for all you guys who "can't wait" for the glass market? Don't you own a bong? Atlest one I hope so chill, it's not the end of the world to not get a new bong every month. To much energy has been wasted by ppl here whinin about this glass market. Last time i checked it was a hash site, and you guys were lucky to have the glass market here. Maybe he's takin his time so it's great or because you guy's keep whinin.
    "For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul." Matthew

Did you hear about the rose that grew
    from a crack in the concrete?
    Proving nature's law is wrong it
    learned to walk with out having feet.
    Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams,
    it learned to breathe fresh air.
    Long live the rose that grew from concrete
    when no one else ever cared. - Tupac Shakur

Quote Originally Posted by Sh1zn1t View Post
    I'm also looking for alternatives at this point. The glass market has been down for fucking ever and I'm getting pretty tired of waiting.
    The glass forum is a privilege, not a right. fulllmeltbubble has been busting his ass fixing it up for us, and I personally think it's kind of disrespectful to complain about the length of times its been gone when you are not doing any of the work to bring it back.

Good things come to those to wait. If you are fiending for a glass forum so bad, why not start your own instead of implying fullmelltbubble isn't working fast enough.

Just my $.02