Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: glass trading forums???

Quote Originally Posted by Sh1zn1t View Post
    Way to talk out of your ass buddy. Had like 4-5 POSITIVE transactions in the short time I've been here and have a multiple thousand dollar collection, so you can take your opinion and shove it right back down your ignorant mouth.
    Talking outta my ass lol? NO WAY. FOUR TRANSACTIONS?? You must be the glass selling king already. The point is your a newbie. And most likely wont even be allowed In a private forum, especially when complaining like you own the place. Fmb sees all your bitchy posts FYI. Way to be an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Basack View Post
    NO WAY. FOUR TRANSACTIONS??You must be the glass selling king already.

watch out basack he's coming for your crown.
    Illadelph-Toro-Itza-Rusty-JOP-Hefe-Blue-Lostin-LW-Nathaniel Dark-Fro-Bob Doblina-GlassFish

I swear you guys just wait around for threads like this to be started....lol stop bashing/hating at the drop of a hat. just chill and wait, complaining will only start another dumbass thread like this

Quote Originally Posted by con-ed View Post
    I swear you guys just wait around for threads like this to be started....lol stop bashing/hating at the drop of a hat. just chill and wait, complaining will only start another dumbass thread like this
    +1
    10characters

Quote Originally Posted by mikeys View Post
    Good things come to those to wait. If you are fiending for a glass forum so bad, why not start your own instead of implying fullmelltbubble isn't working fast enough.

Just my $.02
    That's just the thing, you people are making that implication, not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Basack View Post
    Talking outta my ass lol? NO WAY. FOUR TRANSACTIONS?? You must be the glass selling king already. The point is your a newbie. And most likely wont even be allowed In a private forum, especially when complaining like you own the place. Fmb sees all your bitchy posts FYI. Way to be an asshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by yawbus View Post
    watch out basack he's coming for your crown.
    Why don't you guys suck eachothers dicks already. Do you really get off bashing people online when they directed nothing toward you in the first place? And who the fuck are you to say who gets in or not, you're not a mod(either of you) so mind your own fucking business. Especially when I have done business with one of you.
    Proud Bubble Bags owner!

Way to talk out of your ass buddy. Had like 4-5 POSITIVE transactions in the short time I've been here and have a multiple thousand dollar collection, so you can take your opinion and shove it right back down your ignorant mouth.
    Talking like a jerk to one of the markets most reputable people WONT get you in there any faster smarty pants..

I'm just pretty tired of waiting when initially it was only supposed to be a day or so, but it's now over a month. I'll continue to wait, but I'm becoming a little impatient.
    If your becoming impatient then just LEAVE....No one told you to sit on here are stare at the screen....
    Dont bitch when this site is free...and they really DONT need to bring the market back because of your whining....4 transactions is nothing...so dont come in here all MACHO because you havent done shit compared to the markets main suppliers which includes the dude your trying to insult...

Respect gets respect....

Somebody get the face paint and red noses out for these guys!

Quote Originally Posted by LuketheSifter View Post
    Talking like a jerk to one of the markets most reputable people WONT get you in there any faster smarty pants..

If your becoming impatient then just LEAVE....No one told you to sit on here are stare at the screen....
    Dont bitch when this site is free...and they really DONT need to bring the market back because of your whining....4 transactions is nothing...so dont come in here all MACHO because you havent done shit compared to the markets main suppliers which includes the dude your trying to insult...

Respect gets respect....
    Dude, I'm sorry I'm not cool enough to sit on the glass market all day slanging glass to make some petty money. I have the cash to buy all my glass new, I just come here to support the community and get rid of some of my old glass. I also have some connects to some blowers in the community and could repost there glass here, but frankly I make FAR more money at my real job to waste my time.

Is it me or is everyone just ganging up on me at this point? We're so far from the original intention of my first post at this point it's stupid. This is my last post in this thread for now, as this is getting childish really fast. I'll see you guys in the glass market, if I get in or whatever, if not then whatever it was cool doing business with you guys for a while.
    Proud Bubble Bags owner!

lol all this talk of "do you pay anything for the glass market?!?!"

No, but it certainly attracted many new people to this site which is a huge infomercial for the products bubbleman sells. S even though it may be free to us it still generates revenue for him.

I think it would be hilarious if, after all of this "chill out guys" "be patient" "theyre fixin it up", the mods decided NOT to put the glass market back on. I think that would be fuckin funny. There are many other glass markets and online stores on the internet, you just have to find them.