Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: glass trading forums???

i love fmb and i really miss their glass market. ive been aroudn the scene for a while, and have made a few transactions on here, and have made a bunch through the various other online shops as well. but imo theres nothing like the fmb board (to my knowledge at least), as you can find almost anything here on any given day, which is great for ppl who live far from all the reputable shops around the country. keep it up fmb, and i sincerely hope that the market is back up and running soon! best of luck and we'll be patiently waiting!!

Ok, well this conversation is getting nowhere. I wasn't able to find any real information on a TC trading forum, if it exists then it's probably not very easy to get on to.

Does anyone else have some recommendations for where one might be able to trade an SG for a Toro.

Thanks, peace and respect.

What you kids dont get is the shit is private...PRIVATE, so when you ask you sure arent going to recieve.
    The only problem with slinger is choosing which of his sick stencils you want first; problem solved when you get one with all of them, huh ja?

....yupppppppppp

Quote Originally Posted by ja rasta View Post
    What you kids dont get is the shit is private...PRIVATE, so when you ask you sure arent going to recieve.
    Sweet ja rasta, thanks for trying explaining what private means to us.

You don't get anything if you don't ask.

we talking about practice
    not the game I go out and die for

Last edited by OrganicOdins420; 01-28-2010 at 11:27 PM.

We all had our first transaction on here folks. One thing I will say is that a lot of people who sold and traded on here dealt with some folks who were "newbs" on here at some point. Everyone is a newb at some point is what I am trying to say. Shit a day I am not learning is a day wasted IMO.

are you guys serious?