Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring in the rockies.. Oldschools outdoor...2010

Talking Spring in the rockies.. Oldschools outdoor...2010

Hey all! after a long,snowy winter ,spring has arrived in my grow room!!!
    I started my plants round one.I am very stoked to see if the purple wreck will match up to the other strains or not.
    Sprouts are now in jiffy sevens and under 4 agro-sun 4 foot bulbs.I am building a new growspace to "hold" the plants in untill end of April when they go into greenhouses.Will post photos soon...Welcome aboard it should bee a great ride!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Interesting..... Did you just tape the bags up there for the photo, or are you actually germinating them there like that?
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Yea YBG I "staged" it for the photo .....I start them in a cabinet on top of my computer tower! Works great for me.I wanted to be able to show the spouts, so on the window seemed to work. I had some seeds I produced (BC Roadkill x Mental Floss) extremly large seeds,That sprouted yesterday and out of fifteen seeds two of them had "TWINS"~!!!!!! Looked like an "Octopuss"!!!1 In 30 years of growing I have never seen or even heard of this.....Have any of you???

I have encountered twins in seeds often. Bag seed, bought seed, my own seeds. Both of my seed lines (Mezmakronic and Sister M) have shown several twins in both germination tests and grower reports. It is a neat thing to see though, I got kind of excited at the time... Random normal thing IMO.
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Default Bubble, Brownies,Bowl

This is my day today!!!.....The brownies have 4 grams of hash and the bag of bubble is over an ounce.....My wife just asked me why i look like I do(today) and the answer was "bubble,brownies,bowl"!!!!!

I started round two last night and will be putting the seeds into the jiffys later today..... Peace.....OLDSCHOOL
    Attached Images Attached Images

sounds like one hell of a day olds!
    Paypal Verified
    smoke dank!

It sure was!!! I will update soon.Been very busy doing a remodel on house. New grow room is almost ready for action!The girls look awesome. Transplanting into 4x4's in a couple days. Peace....OLDSCHOOL

nice old school. how stinky was the rks in your cross and what strain is mental floss?

Thanx ,mental Floss is a strain by Chimera seeds..Giant plants.Large yields.Very tasty with a unique smell.The BC Roadkill stinks for sure!You dont see it much but highly recomended.This strain is outgrowing all the others in the room. The cross is Roadkill x Lemongrass Thai x deep chunk indica. Should be interesting if all goes well.I will get some pics up soon .I have lost the camera in the remodel! .....Stoner....
    Last edited by old school; 02-23-2010 at 02:50 AM.

the bc roadkill x sounds absolutely amazing. with thai? and DC? wtf? whose the breeder? it sounds too good to be true.