Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring in the rockies.. Oldschools outdoor...2010

Deep Chunk is a Chimera strain for sure. he loves that stuff.

Wrongo....The BC Roadkill and the Lemongrass Thai x Deep Chunk are Cannacopia breeds...Oldschool brought these ladies togather in Colorado for an Orgy. This resulted in a "love child"(children) Cant wait to see the end result! I have another cross that is promising also. The MendoMadness x Mental Floss has alot of Purple traits. They are very bushy and really smelly. They are also Oldschool bred seeds. I have transplanted from Jiffy 7's into 4x4 pots. I will sex them in the 4x4's and then move into 3 and 5 gallon "smart pots". They will bbe cut many times before being placed outside. Most will be for a fall harvest but the others will be placed into a greenhouse and I will cut the light hours by covering it up.(light depo)This will end in july with a massive early harvest!It's not hard to do but most people have never heard of doing it. Highly recomended! Peace.... Oldschool

Ok Gang, Here we go....More Photo's! The weather here is up and down. The temps last night were in the LOW 20's...I ran two heaters in the small gh and three in the big one... about 70-80 inside.We are still about two weeks away from moving outside here. The largest plants are chin high and very healthy. Will update later ....enjoy Old School
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by old school; 05-02-2010 at 01:24 PM. Reason: spelling!

here's a few more...

Very nice, those plants all look really happy.
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Thanx,YBG! Seems like only yesterday they were in a paper towel all lined up for a photo shoot.

Nice spot and the plants are looking good! Thanks for posting!

Quote Originally Posted by diggity View Post
    Nice spot and the plants are looking good! Thanks for posting!
    Thanx Diggity! I am very blessed to have such a nice spot to grow.... I have many friends that can only grow inside. I only grow outside. Very hard time of the year to grow.... Temp's have been in the 20's for about 4 days(night's) so keeping the ladies warm is priorty #1!!!We recieved about an inch of snow last night.Smaller greenhouse was 82 and larger one was 52.. I had a heater run out of propane so w/ only 2 running the temp's dropped. I will be glad when all the plants are in the ground and the weather is more stable...Peace Old School

Default OldSchools Up-Date

Hey gang! Heres an up-date for early this week.... Been real cold and windy here... Plants in the ground in two weeks... Girls are doing great!
    Last edited by old school; 05-11-2010 at 01:06 PM. Reason: add photo's

Aww, and some cute tomatoes too..... I see they weren't started as early
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo