Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Spring in the rockies.. Oldschools outdoor...2010

Purple Wreck? looks like a good Sativa, beauti plant. ==))

peace
    Valdez

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Valdez View Post
    Purple Wreck? looks like a good Sativa, beauti plant. ==))

peace
    Valdez

It's a cross .....Trainwreck(T1) x Purple Urkel.....Valdez,I would love to trade some genetics....

Here's a shot of the purple wreck plant in the greenhouse... Starting to get a little frost on her... Third photo is a Purple Wreck outside . This is the purple pheno...She smells so good... Buds are about bottle size now and we still are a ways off.Seems like a early harvest ? Last photo is my personal favorite Blueberry x T1.This plant is a super high yielder and never any surprizes...she always performs...The seed came from Northern cali.. covelo /Mina road in 2005 and I grew the first crop for seed here in Colorado...These plants stand out above all the others in the garden. Peace........Oldschool
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by old school; 08-02-2010 at 03:43 AM.

Purple Wreck on left.....Blueberry x T1 on right.....So hard to pick a favorite.... Look at te flower production on the PW and i'm not even light depoing it !!! Picked first one Aug. 5th. Thats very early for sure!!! Peace........OLDSCHOOL

Your Urk x T1 looks bad ass. If you got T1 crosses from Covelo I bet we know some of the same people. Big love. D

Quote Originally Posted by kiefcake View Post
    Your Urk x T1 looks bad ass. If you got T1 crosses from Covelo I bet we know some of the same people. Big love. D

Thanx Kief!!! I am very excited to cross my BB x T1 with a strain I call "Purps Again" ....Its a backcross of Purps that I re seeded in Colorado and I am bringing them togather kinda like Purple wreck....only different. I have a large "boned" T1 x BB male I am getting ready to move inside for the pollen collection process....Lots of crosses this yearPeace...... OLDSCHOOL

wooow man thats sick !! really nice looking monsters you got there!

damn nice work

Thank You! I love being a med grower.

Here's another Purple Wreck bud.... This is the purple pheno.....I think she is going to finish in a week....Colorado growers,This plant finishes here before september even comes...something to think about! Peace.....OLDSCHOOL