Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Group shot thread!!

so i was thinking about this cause i came by a really sick toob! ok would u rather have like 4 every day toros or sgs different designs or one really sick fully worked headie toob????? the reason i ask is because the coast is very large to the point were u pretty much can get 3 to 4 everyday toro or sg toobs or i could get just this one toob! dont have pics sorry but i assure u its just as nasty as my 8 to 13 if not hotter!
    Glass By:
    Ak
    DePPe
    Devol
    George From Bern Glass
    HoPPs
    Jason Lee
    RooR.DE
    ToRo

Saw Dread say this in a thread and loved it!

"theres no "janky" toros just "janky" owners"

Variety is the spice of life.

And to be honest, I prefer work on pieces rather than tubes. Tubes are the functional part of the art.

Or it might be that I'm just not in the 'worked tube price class' just yet ;P

New piece i just picked up to add to the collection.. ITZA #1

Quote Originally Posted by Soupbone View Post
    Variety is the spice of life.

And to be honest, I prefer work on pieces rather than tubes. Tubes are the functional part of the art.

Or it might be that I'm just not in the 'worked tube price class' just yet ;P
    thanks for your input. well the thing for me is ive had 4 toros at once b4 and to be honest with you i only used my 8 to 13 and hops toro collab cause they were my favorite in function! the other 2 just sat their and never got used. one was a disc to 13 and the other was a older circ to circ i owned for a day then sold cause i saw the new circ to circ the next day on fmb boy that made me mad lol. i dont know im so confused on what to do. i dont have a sg and that would be nice ot have but then again this heady toob is so nasty. i think i might wait to see if the price goes down or maybe something even hotter comes out. im havein 2nd thoughts and that always ends me sellling it! who knows!!

anyone else please fell free to add your input!
    Glass By:
    Ak
    DePPe
    Devol
    George From Bern Glass
    HoPPs
    Jason Lee
    RooR.DE
    ToRo

out of control

I would say its nice to have a Variety.. if u notice for me at least i love being able to mix it up.. I only have one double chamber and 4 singles and love that... i Would rather 4 singles then one really nice tube.. Just my opinion everyone has their own.. BTW anybody feelin my stemline shoot me a PM..
    Last edited by PSloat; 02-06-2010 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PSloat View Post
    I would say its nice to have a Variety.. if u notice for me at least i love being able to mix it up.. I only have one double chamber and 4 singles and love that... i Would rather 4 singles then one really nice tube.. Just my opinion everyone has their own.. BTW anybody feelin my stemline shoot me a PM..
    YEA i think im gonna wait just cause im haveing 2nd thoughts. when i got my 8 to 13 i knew that was what i wanted for the price. this price is pretty high and i just dont think its worth it right now. i did tell the guy to notify me if the price is lowered and ill grab it up asap! will wait and see!
    Glass By:
    Ak
    DePPe
    Devol
    George From Bern Glass
    HoPPs
    Jason Lee
    RooR.DE
    ToRo

-mini

Damnn mini.. love that collection going on there... Nice man..

thanks man, i been narrowing it down to daily drivers lately. then keepin the itza as the end all lol. i could totally see myself chugging ur itza as a daily. i dig that bore n mad peculation

-mini