Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new piece

Default new piece

thx for lookin fmb

Beautiful window work man, nice bub. Anything special going on in the downstem?

Edit: better than most, bet it hits nicely.
    Last edited by Tobybologna; 02-04-2010 at 03:41 AM.

nothin real special diffused with 6 slits.... pretty basic

el hefe?.....

nope... i made it....not the first time our stuffs been confused lately tho lol.... we do work together alot tho

Hey very nice bub man, your style is very similar to el hefe as i thought this was one of his pieces as well, but very sick nonetheless and looking forward to your new work as I am sure it will be sick!

Yeah, im pretty sure Dawnk and Hefe work in the same shop. I also think that Dawnk assembled most of the Hefe tube's out there( putted Hefe's section together on the lathe) . Anyways, sick piece i love the color scheme

wow man, always impressing. i would LOVE to have some of your work in my collection... like that bub!
    Glass BY: StoneGlassWorks,,RooR.us,,Trikky,,AK/Bigfoot,,ElHefe,,KennaROO,,Pakoh/Ace,,TheRev,,FREEEK,,JB/Sarah..Ti.by.Kabley

nice work dawnk tell mike to start sending those bubs down to atlanta... hehehe the blue rat is needing those.. nice to see that your bubs and sections are pin point perfect keep up the great work.. i'm still rockin that king bub you made last year and it still is some of the cleanest work to date that ive seen..

thanks and keep up the great work

Amazing BUbbler
    Would match my collection like crazyness
    haha
    RooR, Talon, Stone GW, ROo, eL Hefe, fLO