Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *Need of TORO 7/13 REPAIR*

Default *Need of TORO 7/13 REPAIR*

FMB
    Recently snapped 3 perks from the top (13 perk) section. They broke off clean from the top, where they were secured. I have seen pictures of someone else's TORO7/13 which was fixed from a problem like this. Does anyone suggest any repairmen to help out? I am either going to try a local glass blower, sell it for cheap, or try to trade... I don't know yet. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    -avalon

There's actually a thread going like this right now with a circ; you could have searched this I bet. The general go-to answers are grunge-off thoroughly and check in with preston at SGW, or even send it back to the toro camp. Easiest repair is to just seal those three holes I think.

Lennon Glass FTW
    Illadelph-Toro-Itza-Rusty-JOP-Hefe-Blue-Lostin-LW-Nathaniel Dark-Fro-Bob Doblina-GlassFish

lennon can pull this off, seen him do it before

3rd for lennnon, but SGW might be able to pull it off as well...not many people like to deal with broken perc trees..you could also send it to toro but there are so busy you would be waiting for awhile...

I saw a inline/13 repaired by lennon that looked pretty clean. Looked like he went in through the perc chamber wall, sealed the holes in the 13 arm and closed the wall back up

Im getting rid of my 7/13. About2 months old, orange label. Can get you name/date pics if your interested. Perfect condition other than minor surface scratch on back of tube. Scratch is about 1 cm tall.

Quote Originally Posted by kmartel View Post
    Im getting rid of my 7/13. About2 months old, orange label. Can get you name/date pics if your interested. Perfect condition other than minor surface scratch on back of tube. Scratch is about 1 cm tall.
    Don't think this is a for sale thread man...

ah my bad i missed the repair part at the end of the title

dude even if it is a repair thread your not supposed to be selling shit on this site period!!! did u ever think doing shit like this might keep u out of the new glass market when it comes back up??? do any of u rookies out there think before u type prob not !!!