Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: *Need of TORO 7/13 REPAIR*

Austin has a lot of good glass blowers for fixing broken tubes....in case you wanted some help around here...

Quote Originally Posted by keithonfire View Post
    dude even if it is a repair thread your not supposed to be selling shit on this site period!!! did u ever think doing shit like this might keep u out of the new glass market when it comes back up??? do any of u rookies out there think before u type prob not !!!
    Maybe you should be posting on all the WTB threads then?

Edit: Oh sorry i didnt realise i was doing with such a vet here. That Aug 2009 date is so far away from sep 2009. Did i not say my mistake or was there a need for you to pretend to be a mod and sound like a complete tool? Think before you type? Why is there so much goddamn hate on this site. http://fullmeltbubble.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6625

For the sake of not derailing this thread anymore just please don't bother replying. I wont be.
    Last edited by kmartel; 02-04-2010 at 01:58 AM.

tool? dude ur a fool u have no respect!! u should know better than to try to sell ur tube here!! and no im not a mod and no i havent been on this site that long but i know not to sell glass on this site unless its in the "glass market" that i do know and that i do respect but obviously ur stupid ass cant!!

*cough*quitbitching*cough*

but i've seen a 13arm toro perc with one broken arm, and lennon just poked a hole in the glass wall, right in front of the broken arm, and just went in and removed the broken arm and sealed the hole shut, so the perc had 12 arms. i dont know how he'd feel about doing 3...but preston doesn't fuck with broken trees.
    Glass by: Bob Dobalina, Boxfan, GravLabs, G-Spot, Phire, RooR, Stone GlassWorks, Wicked Sands ft Luke Wilson, Zob, Zong! and various local artists.

Ahh good to know. Good to see the thread on topic too...

I'm looking to contact Lennon for a repair, how might one reach him?
    Glass by: SG Sovereignty, Toro, US Tubes, Headpeace Glassworks (trikky), SSFG, SSFG/Pilgrim, Luke Wilson

I think you can contact Lennon on TC forums

Quote Originally Posted by abuse View Post
    I think you can contact Lennon on TC forums
    Anywhere not on TC? last thing I need is another forum in my life .
    Glass by: SG Sovereignty, Toro, US Tubes, Headpeace Glassworks (trikky), SSFG, SSFG/Pilgrim, Luke Wilson

through glasspipes?
    Glass by: Bob Dobalina, Boxfan, GravLabs, G-Spot, Phire, RooR, Stone GlassWorks, Wicked Sands ft Luke Wilson, Zob, Zong! and various local artists.

WHILE I CAN'T SPEAK FOR PRESTON, when I contacted him about getting a tube repair done, he said he was not looking to get into any extensive repairs atm. I believe he is trying to ramp up production on his awesome waffles, inverted 4, etc... tubes.

Haven't heard a bad word about Lennon yet, and I saw the inline/13 he repaired. It looked about as clean as a repaired bong can look, which is saying a lot considering the type of repair it was. He does go in through the perc wall and seal off the busted arms, and he makes it look good.

G'luck!
    Hubo un vez, un gran rey que tenia muchas tierras un castillo y tambien un amor...