Thread: greatest athletic achievement by a man on a psychedelic journey

Default greatest athletic achievement by a man on a psychedelic journey

Just thought I would share.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vUhSYLRw14

Nice animation. Pretty funny if you've done acid before hahaha

i played basketball at the park with 4 on 4 at night trippin , man i felt like a god cause time had almost stopped and seemed like i could seriously juke everyone so easy , like i had superpowers, i remember i caught the ball at the top of the key and i was just starin at the ball, sucker was breathing, my friend said pass the damn ball before they know were on something i chunked it to him, looked like i threw 20 balls at hime, damn that was a trip all the other 6 players didnt know, only thought we were on weeeeeeed. nice vid

Many people never stop to realize that a tree is a living thing, not that different from a tall, leafy dog that has roots and is very quiet.

Ha. That's was sum funny shit ! I remember being in a pool shooting league and dosing all the time . The pockets would look like big huge mouths ..... darn near impossible to miss .. exp with all those geometric lines running everywhere .
    Never tryed while pitching though I can see how it could enhance your abilities in some areas where sports are concerned . If my memory serves me correctly it has been used by a few in the past for sports training (Olympic diving) among other things .

Well its funny because he pitched a no hitter but not a shutout. He walked that many people lol