Thread: JoeSchmoe's Outside

Default JoeSchmoe's Outside

cpl veggin plants and some males outside:

Wonder why he picked that male? I see a little resin on the stalk but not much and none on the flowers. Just curious as to the strains involved here also. Thanks for sharing. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Hey Joe! I didn't know you were an admin here...
    Cool. You got plants everywhere it seems. Nice! Hope you're havin a good summer...
    The first laws concerning Marijuana in the United Stated, passed by George Washington, required every landowner to grow it. For the many utilitarian uses hemp has. While there was no proof that our fore-father's were aware of it's phychoactive properties, what do YOU think?

Fuck a .
    Eat some .

"Keep your culture. Don't be afraid of the vulture.
    Grow your dreadlocks. Don't be afraid of the wolf pack.
    Rasta Man Live Up."
    ~ Bob Marley (RIP)

thats actualy fmb, aka hillbillieonpcp, i think he just visited joe's garden and shared the photos.

Peace
    Bubble man

Oh. HillY! What is GOOD my room-mate? LoL. I knew you were some type of bubble freak of astronomical proportions. I stood there and watched you mix that ice bucket with that wooden spoon talkin about not using a drill atachment (in my dream). Ruptures the trike heads...

I love seeing all you guys holding TIGHT out there...!

YOU. ALL. KICK. ASS. YAKS.

PEACE. OUT. CUB. SCOUT. POCS. (Me and my cuz's code)
    The first laws concerning Marijuana in the United Stated, passed by George Washington, required every landowner to grow it. For the many utilitarian uses hemp has. While there was no proof that our fore-father's were aware of it's phychoactive properties, what do YOU think?

Fuck a .
    Eat some .

"Keep your culture. Don't be afraid of the vulture.
    Grow your dreadlocks. Don't be afraid of the wolf pack.
    Rasta Man Live Up."
    ~ Bob Marley (RIP)

thanks for sharing FMB,Joe is one of the most amazing greenthumbers from ICmag,his gallery is one of my favorite ever (toghether the Bman' (unbelieveble cats dude.......DUTCH is full of style!!) and the B.O.G.'gallery)

hes luck to have the prop 215 in his country,but is obvious his love for that plant.......and mostly fun.......he love the skeletons!!
    Wind,Water,Fire,Earth

joeshmoe Guest

havent quite got this site down yet>>>have much better pics...
    LOVE the bubble now >>>best hash yet.
    need hilly to give me some pionters on how to navigate...and post some pics.
    PEACE friends

Hey JOE !! how r you? how u been doing JOE,, long time no see ,, great to see you growing over here also ,, , hope the world is doing you well ,,and hope the best for ya bro! catch ya on the boards man.
    The only easy day !! was yesterday!!!!