Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New D-5000 =)

Default New D-5000 =)

I grabbed a D-5000 today. Just been playing around and i see there is a lot of good info here in this forum about takin pics. Only lens I got atm is the VR 18mm-55mm that came with the camera.

Nice boi!!!

if you want a nikkor 18-70 f 3.4-4.5
    let me know i be selling it really cheap and its brand new...looking for a new lens
    lumbercamps....

I Have A D5000 As Well, It's My First Real Camera, I Was Lost When I First Started Using It, Lots Of Bells & Whistles, The More You Have It In Your Hands The Better You Will Get.

I Went Ahead & Got The 18mm-55mm & 55mm-200mm, A +1 +2 +4 Lens Filter Kit, I Have Ordered A 85mm f3.5 Nikkor Micro Lens That I Have Been Waiting Two Freaking Weeks To Get Here, Can't Wait To See What I Can Get With That Lens, I Also Got A SB-600 Speed Flash, Think I Should Have Saved My Money On The Flash & Got A Ring Flash Set-Up ??? But I'm Sure I Will Find Sometime That I Might Need It, I'll Just Have To Get A Ring Flash Set-Up.

But Anyway, Congrat's On Your New Camera, It Makes Photography Alot Of Fun, Best Of Luck, Wishes & Karma On Kicking Out Some Jaw-Dropping Shots..

Cheers`;`Hatch`;`

wud up joe. nice cam

-mini

av priority f16, tripod, will get you more depth of field
    http://www.marijuanaresearch.org/ Contact me to join the MMJ Forums. NOW UP
    www.cannabiscurescancer.com Site admin
    www.cannaphotos.com Cannabis e-books and pictures

looks like it works ok keep clicking.

New D series is where its at for the novice. Bought my D-3000 before christmas from amazon for 450 with the 18-55 vr lens. What a deal. great cameras

Hey thx for the comments. I'm lookin at macro lenses, but it's going to be awhile before I'm able to pick one up. I picked up Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 and Adobe Premiere' Elements 3.0 today. I'm sure it's not the most current version, but it was a smokin deal for about a quarter of nuggets.

The 'Elements' products from Adobe are the super stripped down very end-user consumer versions of the software. Just the basics, don't expect too many graet features or frills.
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo