Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: is the glass market back up yet?

Justme and basack, learn to read thread titles and try to keep your ADD from kicking in so fast that you cant post anything pertaining to the title...college might help you two.

Glass market will not be up that guy is horseshit
    Last edited by MilkMan; 05-10-2010 at 05:38 PM.
    Harmless Hippie

milk man stop trollin

we love this site anyway we just have to wait untill bubble season partakes

Yea Milkman, stop being such a debbie dousche and take it in the ass like your used to. Dumb troll needs to learn to stay in his cave and not come out.

@milkman:
    basack may be be an idiot...but that doesnt merit you being a douche. He has like 20x the amount of posts you have anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by killacam View Post
    ****BREAKING NEWS****

I have talked to bubbleman himself and the GLASS MARKET WILL BE OPEN IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO!!!!

So everyone get your glass cleaned and prepared to sell, because its COMING BACK!!!!!!!

No fee to get in, as long as you have over 50+ posts on this site you can get in. So come one, come all to the RE-OPENING OF THE FULLMELTBUBBLE GLASS MARKET!!!!!!!

T-Minus= 1 week!!!!
    I sure hope so, theres never more than 5 people on this site anymore when I log on. It used to average 10 or 20x that amount with a glass market.
    Last edited by hedeez; 05-09-2010 at 11:54 PM.
    Glass From:
    SG, Hefe, Royal, Lostin, Roor

<3 milkman
    ~WW

"Folks who have no vices have very few virtues."
    -Abe Lincoln

forgive me for trying to initialy post something that was somewhat meaningful and had a little thought behind it just to be undermined by a bunch of dimwits, thank you whitewall
    Harmless Hippie

Quote Originally Posted by MilkMan View Post
    forgive me for trying to initialy post something that was somewhat meaningful and had a little thought behind it just to be undermined by a bunch of dimwits, thank you whitewall
    You mean trying to moderate but failing horribly by telling us to stay on topic at the wrong place and wrong time. Sorry you feel the need to try and moderate poorly but that doesnt make us dimwits for correcting you

damn i was hoping the market was opening back up... i gotta sell this hefe tube.. one day fmb will open the market back up

ppl should be merry in Maryland .. or mary needs to visit more

ok so I actually talked to bubbleman in chat and he told me that the glass market is dead and buried, so everyone....

GET OVER IT
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!