Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: is the glass market back up yet?

wow this thread just
    Illadelph-Toro-Itza-Rusty-JOP-Hefe-Blue-Lostin-LW-Nathaniel Dark-Fro-Bob Doblina-GlassFish

lol nobody has posted in here for over a month yawbus..

glass and hash .. glass and hash ..

lol @ Yawbus, that was good. someone seriously just close this thread. its a joke. nothing worth while is being said in here
    toro, ws, sg, luke wilson, roo, chris carlson, ak/sarah, salt, pakoh, hmk

reprezent sucka

lol yeah... Maybe you guys cant read that nobody has posted in this thread for months... The on posts not worth while are the last 4 ones above^^...

NICE! I cant wait for the glass market to come back. I have been wanting to sell my glass for a longass time

The glass market is going to be BOOMING when it comes back. I bet the population will double.... hell even triple when the market comes back

I cant WAIT!!!!!! WOOOO GO FMB for bringing back the Glass Market!!!!!!! Appreciate guys you rock!

What the FUCK are you talking about ???^^ you needa lay off the psychedelics

Quote Originally Posted by killacam View Post
    NICE! I cant wait for the glass market to come back. I have been wanting to sell my glass for a longass time

The glass market is going to be BOOMING when it comes back. I bet the population will double.... hell even triple when the market comes back

I cant WAIT!!!!!! WOOOO GO FMB for bringing back the Glass Market!!!!!!! Appreciate guys you rock!
    best post ever