Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: is the glass market back up yet?

hahahahahahahaha what a liar!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by keithonfire View Post
    im pretty sure hes confused with the other glass trading forums that ppl started in attendance for the the fmb glass market to open back up. and it wasnt that humorous the guy is just clueless

is it really back up or is this kid just maken shit up

Lol, pretty sure he just felt like breeding some panic. Mission successful.

i was under the impression they were making it a private forum and i just didnt make the cut...

Quote Originally Posted by keithonfire View Post
    jesus dude. lol

Haha, I was kidding.
    I've just been lurking here for a while and learning about hash (my knowledge has increased 100-fold, STOKED) and it seems like most people only care about the glass market (given, it was really sick). I knew everyone would get their panties in a bunch about it and thought it would be comical to send people scrambling. Don't act like I fucked your mom in the cornhole and gave her aids, it's not like that aight.

Plus I have a low post count and haven't bought or sold here (damn, wishin I did though cause now I have 0 cred, and duno if I'll get let back in) so if anyone knew that it was up it would definitely not be me (prob be like keithonfire, he always had sick shit on the g market). No hard feelings guys I'ma go blaze one for alla yall right now.

Here's my "out there" theory: the market is up for selective people (probably more will be let in eventually) and they are all very hush hush (probably laughing their asses off at all these threads, I would be too). I think that would be funny as all hell cause it's being a well kept secret. There's my conspiracy theory of the day.

Aight have a good one and bubble on guys. Sorry for any strokes you may have had. I'll owe you some melty
    Last edited by Hydrophilic; 02-11-2010 at 07:21 PM.

^they're probably more pissed that nobodys there to buy their glass lolol
    Glass by: Bob Dobalina, Boxfan, GravLabs, G-Spot, Phire, RooR, Stone GlassWorks, Wicked Sands ft Luke Wilson, Zob, Zong! and various local artists.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrophilic View Post
    Haha, I was kidding.
    I've just been lurking here for a while and learning about hash (my knowledge has increased 100-fold, STOKED) and it seems like most people only care about the glass market (given, it was really sick). I knew everyone would get their panties in a bunch about it and thought it would be comical to send people scrambling. Don't act like I fucked your mom in the cornhole and gave her aids, it's not like that aight.

Plus I have a low post count and haven't bought or sold here (damn, wishin I did though cause now I have 0 cred, and duno if I'll get let back in) so if anyone knew that it was up it would definitely not be me (prob be like keithonfire, he always had sick shit on the g market). No hard feelings guys I'ma go blaze one for alla yall right now.

Here's my "out there" theory: the market is up for selective people (probably more will be let in eventually) and they are all very hush hush (probably laughing their asses off at all these threads, I would be too). I think that would be funny as all hell cause it's being a well kept secret. There's my conspiracy theory of the day.

Aight have a good one and bubble on guys. Sorry for any strokes you may have had. I'll owe you some melty
    damn i was about to post after you and be like "yeah just opened for me too and just posted those bowls up"
    just to bring the panic up even more haha
    but you beat me to it by admitting you were lying.
    dammit lol

thread useless! what did u guys do without the glass market before? its getting old and is acuallty making me change my mind on this community. what started out as a tight nit hash forum, now has become a bunch of cry babies!!! if it was me i would say fuck the glass forum, i enjoy finding glass the old way............ u know going out into the real world!!
    its amazing how lazy people are these days!!!

sry just venting..